Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I rarely write here, but the introduction of this Elite Railgun annoyed me so much that I have to spill my regrets, and please don't blame me for that. After a few games I have to say that this season is screwed up by this unit. I understand that guys from Dorado Games want to encourage a paid subscription this way, but it's at a very high cost to the balance of the whole game. There is no such effective unit in the real world. In fact, as if it could conquer cities - one could only invest in it…

• Heavy Bombers - why CM?

Alhanan - - Suggestions

I can't understand one thing. I thought it would seem logical to me as I experienced game a bit more, compared to the balance, but still it is not. Why are have bombers designed to launch cruise missiles rather than bombs (so a kind of ballistic missiles)? After all, it is not their main role in the real world, as I suppose. There are a lot of other units that are the platform for CMs, and still ballistic missiles comes only from ground platforms and submarines. Change in this matter would justi…

• Weekend-OFF maps.

Alhanan - - Suggestions

I would not want to bury this thread if possible. Decision about choosing the time from which the servers will pause, it seems to me a contractual issue, and should be decided by statistics - in what time zone most players are playing (and even for selected language groups it can be fixed - Polish servers should have a Polish timezone after all). This is a detail and I think that because of a few hours nobody will be shouting here having regard to the benefits of this solution. Is there any chan…

• Weekend-OFF maps.

Alhanan - - Suggestions

10-20 minutes a day can be enough in the initial phase of the game, not later, if you treat the game seriously. And if you are outdoor, what I wish for you all sometimes especially without a mobile version, it is sometimes hard to find the time to play... Not that I complain because the game is great, it just annoys me a little bit that these two days of absence can destroy what I've built up over the past weeks.

• Weekend-OFF maps.

Alhanan - - Suggestions

I have a problem with playing at weekends (family, house chores, trips etc.) and sometimes I stop playing on a given map because of that (these 2-3 days are dominated by players who are pushing heavily on the weekends, building their advantage on the absence of some other players). I think that a lot of us have such a problem (at least an adult group). I have such a crazy idea ... Could you consider a new kind of 64-person, standard map, which will be 'frozen' from Saturday to Sunday?

• Understood, will check for sure. Thank you!

• I see... Is there any chance that this building will start working? Very nice functionality, creating interesting tactical options, which is now dead (actually draining the resources of new players who have not yet experienced it). Fix would be great. Thanks!

• Hello, I have a question about Military Logistics. I built such infrastructure in the jungle and it seems to me that it did not affect the speed of movement of troops in any way. Maybe, however, I misunderstand the way this building works, so please forgive me if I mislead. Screenshots below, gameID = 2454256. IoR3sq8.png lV1yoiq.png 40thLFL.png