Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it Wolfpacking?

maharram - - Bug Reports & Issues

Okay, but forming 2 coalitions with 5 members in it under same flag seems to me not random. How one can tell if they are random or not ?

• Is it Wolfpacking?

They changed flag now, should i send also screenshots?

• Is it Wolfpacking?

So in my one game, there are 2 coalitions with same flag and when I asked one of coalition leader if they are working together he responded that yes they are. I wonder if it is regarded as wolfpacking or no, since I do not know if they met in this particular game or it was planned beforehand. Either way , can anyone inform me more on that? Thank you in advance

• They are not doing anything against that. I was faced with way heavier insults ingame but villain even did not receive warning. So ,best answer i would say to swear back hehe.

• really? I did not know about that. IS it something confidential to put username or what?

• It was also without any reason

• In my game 2884(removed), I am USA and my coalition member Brazil ( removed) writing me insulting words which is so insulting and racist. I feel like everyone should now in community this guy and if possible take action against. Here are some links to his insults : (Links removed)

• I think in real life it works that way. The longer the distance your army from home the more the maintenance cost would be

• Yeah, i forgot to write here . I talked to them and find out that he just went inactive and came back few days later so sorry for misreporting it is my bad)

• and they are colluding their attacks , it is so obvious

• In a game number 2674699 i am playing as myanmar and was fighting one coalition. I had talks with Vietnam and after he went inactive. Now someone (probably one of the guys i was fighting took that country and started attacking me . Is there any way to check that out?

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

maharram - - News and Updates

I do not understand as well helicopter update, why frigates will not shoot at them and how is it possible to deal with ASW choppers when attacking coastal nations? ASF radar not detecting them also not making any sense as ASF intended to cope with helis

• I noticed this bug in one of my recent games and wrote to discord group:) I got reply that while your army in the sea they are bad against jets and it might happen. Of course the magnitude of damage was not as big as Henchman received , but i took like 2-3 army group in water within two rounds of attack with sole air sup. I thought it was one time thing but then killed all this guys army in the water and reported. Somehow i believed it is new implementation to not give players safely move around…

• Reporting problem

In my 4x game, reporting not working properly. Most of the time i do nt get notifications what i am fighting with while shooting with artilery and navy

• and at last level they cost 4500 components + 1700 electro

• But what is the purpose of Cruisers if they are bad against all kind of Planes with missile carrying capabilities , MLRS outranging them and subs easily killing them. even destroyers got higher defence rating against missiles. If this is what you aimed for yeah they are useless)

• I feel that with the new balancing updates Navy becomes completely unnecessery . Their capabilities against artilery became much more worse and Cruisers lost its 125 range so MLRS just outranged it and mobile artilery got same range with a lot of HP . If we look at how they are doing against cruise missiles it is even worse. High level cruise missiles now got 15 HP which is a lot and again with the newest updates unless you got 4 highest frigates per stack all surface vessels will sink against a…

• Elo Calculation

maharram - - Challenges

Elo system not favoring strong or weak players but it favors current strength than historical one. I can tell you from chess that if you new player who never played rated game and started by winning against opponents stronger and stronger each time ( assuming everytime you get equal elo players), you will get on top after a few games). It helps to find your strength level as soon as possible and with less games.

• when i send conventional nukes it becomes submarine )

• Hello, in my game where i am Ethiopia bombing single infantry plus officer stack with Ballistic nukes highest level 2 conventional nuke and 3 stack of jets they are not dying not loosing hp and keep coming lol and i am loosing my nukes jets :)) 2505548 game ID , infantry is near Sarh