Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ALLIANCES UPDATE 170215

Draza - - News and Updates

radical serbs be like forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c3b343d23c81bfe87bb2a3cd7 (i just had to make the meme........i couldn't resist)

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…c3b343d23c81bfe87bb2a3cd7 I WISH i received that message earlier.........now i need to return to my guerrilla tactics

• armored Vehicles REALLY need to conquer provinces faster, a single tank needs like 4 damn days of attacking to conquer a undefended province........ -a land warfare person

• Economic annoyance in mid- late game

Draza - - Suggestions

Quote from Ryan1985: “, since in occupied/annexed teritories you get only 25% of production ” strange, when ever i click on a occupied province, it says "homeland production: 100%" and its not a visual bug i may didn't read patch notes when it was changed, so.....

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

expected the sudden

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

took a bomb,

• Falkland Islands

Draza - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Draza: “SPECIALLY THE BALKANS ” *Especially the Balkans. ” .......Thanks...............

• Falkland Islands

Draza - - Questions & Answers

Quote from andyd6541: “Why does the Falkland Islands come under Argentina's flag????? My father was involved in the fight to bring them back under the British flag after Argentina invaded them in 1982. I'm sure the Islanders them selves as well as the Uk family's who lost loved ones in this conflict will be disgusted to find out about this!!!! ” chill out, the 26 player map is not accurate...... ESPECIALLY THE BALKANS

• New Millennium Roleplay!

Draza - - Concluded Roleplays

Quote from undeadleader: “USERNAME: undeadleader i think or it's undeadleader134 country: i wish to play turkey rp games: i play garrys mod once in awhile but noobish at this roleplay. wouldn't mind trying this out and sounds like fun... i do agree to all of these so yes to all of these and i don't really have any questions ” The Roleplay has ended in January 20th. sorry.

• MAPS MAPS MAPS

Draza - - General Discussion

Quote from Pablo22510: “ no one is ever happy. ” More like 101% of the world right now

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

then he wanted

• Quote from Oceanhawk: “I have no clue what we were arguing about TBH ” .....same

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

went to the

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

Woke up, and

• Quote from Rakad11: “Sometimes I have multiple Inf Units there and I still have possibility of a resistance. ” Yes, rebellion is still possible, even with units inside the province, but the possibility of successful rebellion is greatly decreased

• Quote from Pablo22510: “@Germanico liked my previous post, so I guess it means something? ” You know its bad when a developer likes your criticism

• MAPS MAPS MAPS

Draza - - General Discussion

Quote from Germanico: “Guys, we are now slowly starting to look into future maps for the game. Judging from your feedback in the Scenario section we've drawn up two favorites for maps. I would very much like your input on what you think about the following 2 proposals before we get seriously into creating them over the coming weeks: 1) 50 Player Europe Map with Stans Unbalanced Nations would not be balanced from a city/size perspective (hence the "unbalanced" in the title) and allow players to p…

• Veterans and Rookies

Draza - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “It already is. ” if the game is awesome already. Why not make it even more awesome?

• Quote from Germanico: “Nothing serious. Just leave it at that and let's discuss amicably and sensibly about features and units. //Germanico ” Its usually really bad when developers don't want to talk about something. -every horror movie with some sort of developers

• 3 Word Story

Draza - - Off Topic

assaulted by lots