Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh and Dealer of death, LOL!, what a stupid name, stop being such an arse here to people or I assume you can't help it because you are one.

• Quote from Grandpa AL: “I find myself not wanting to purchase it as often as before, sometime I will on 20% - 25% bonus. What was the reasoning behind a move. Does anyone else find themselves not buying gold as often as before. ” I usually get GOLD offers for 15%, 20% some 25% and on occasion 30%, but I have a friend that we join games together and he tells me he constantly gets 50% even 100 -150% off, and once while he was on vacation for a week, i controlled his Army and I saw those offers, I …

• Would not be able to touch me with Missiles, my Air defense is always perfect and can shoot anything down.

• Games Joined Count!

rspen446 - - General Discussion

thank you!

• Games Joined Count!

If I hit join a game, does it automatically count on my games joined overall number no matter how long I'm there, example if I join a game and for whatever reason, decide not to stay and leave it, is there a time limit before whether or not it would count on my record.

• Servers down?

rspen446 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Can anyone answer this for me, when you join a game, and for whatever reason decide to leave it in a very short time, does that automatically count on your record of joined games or is there any time limit on how long you stay, because it seems like I joined a game and decided in a few minutes to leave it and it never showed up on my joined games count.

• New Elite Helicopters

I have not played CON in several months, not since the 2 new Elite units were added. I am playing a 64 player battle right now, I saw a player, he had 1 win in 17 games joined, dominating the map, he reached 100 Cities taken like it was nothing. I talked to 2 veteran Players he was headed for, they said they know strategy pretty well and know what to build and were ready for him. He defeated one taking some prety good losses, to the 2nd one attacked him thinking he was weak, he said he lost 19 u…

• Money Conversion

rspen446 - - Bug Reports & Issues

I had not played a battle in a few months, took the Summer off, just finished a 30 Player game and I bought $15 total in GOLD I have everything set to USD when buying, it was in EUROS and would not change, I pay more in the Conversion, I had this issue earlier this year when I played and reported it and it was fixed now the same issue is back. I 've once again tried several browsers and all are set to USD in money, and anywhere online I buy from is the same all in USD and I never have an issue, …

• Question, did you use any GOLD and if so how did you spend, would be good info to help others.

• CamGuess what happened? Quote from Caminhante_BR: “ The helicopters killed all the navy. Must change the name from antisub helicopter to Super NAVAL helicopter My enemy didn't build any ship, only those 5 helicopters. how can the game be blind to this issue? Surely someone will come and explain and defend the company changes. But its pretty obviously that now you have no motivation to build a navy if your opponente can kill it using helicopters. the good times of sea battlers are dead. and i can…

• Both points good!

rspen446 - - Suggestions

I can see both sides to this, I've never had it happen or never done that myself and I'm usually the one leader whenever I start a Coalition, i agree with GB that it takes an entire Coalition most times to help the leader get to his points, and he would have had to work harder and do even more if he was working alone, i've only played about 24 or so games, but never seen it happen, so I'm assuming it does not happen that often, In one battle I left a Coalition late in the battle, because the 3 o…

• Favourite starting place

I've played about 30 or so battles now, and Poland is usually one of the 1st Countries taken over, unless they manage to snag a good Coalition and fight with them to stay in the game in such a vulnerable spot, I prefer Syria, also I like somewhere in Southern Africa as most players except the ones directly near you ignore you there for a long time, enough to build up while others battle it out, most seem to want to take control of Europe, so somewhere like Poland is very hard to keep, at least i…

• I was before that because I played a game that lasted for most of the month, I use Steam and when I buy anything I always log into a browser to do that, Ok, will check email,

• I am located in Brooksville, Kentucky, we are about 50 mins down the Ohio River from Cincinnati, Ohio it's strange it just began happening fairly recently, I've played around 25 or so games here and the 1st 20 were fine, it's just changed since then.

• Thank you for your help, I just logged in, clicked on buy GOLD and still in euros, I tried 3 different browsers all same, finally it came up 20% off, so I decided to buy 9.99 euros 36,000 I think it is with the 20% it came up euros again, then when paypal popped up to pay it was still what looks like German, at the bottom of Paypal it lets me switch to English which I do, I paid $11.85 for 36,000 in GOLD, so I'm losing $1.85 by paying in euros, and add that up to the $200,000 plus in GOLD I boug…

• That sounds good, I would love to get it straightened out before my next game, my current one just ended.

• To test out my browsers, my Friend let me Log in with his account, I tested it with 3 different browsers, I hit purchase Gold, and on all 3 it came up USD. so i would have to say it's not the browsers for sure after testing that out.

• Hello and thanks for the replies, it's qwe75 and no VPN, I even switched on my VPN on Opera Browser just to try that for a change and still same thing, I've tried every browser I have and same thing, but it's odd that nothing else I deal with comes up in euros, I use paypal often and it's always USD. Everything was fine, then it just started appearing as Euros and seems to be in german, not sure what you mean by what location detects google, everything else I go to is in USA or USD it only seems…

• Hello and thanks for the replies, it's qwe75 and no VPN, I even switched on my VPN on Opera Browser just to try that for a change and still same thing, I've tried every browser I have and same thing, but it's odd that nothing else I deal with comes up in euros, I use paypal often and it's always USD.

• Lately when I log into either steam or on a web brower to play CON, anytime I purchased anything it shows up in Euros, it use to show up as USD as I'm in the USA, I've changed all my steam settings to United States and all my Browsers, my Computer is set to USA, yet when I want to purchase Gold, it is still in Eur, any ideas on what's wrong or how to change this, once I make my purchase and Paypal shows up, it's also in what looks like German, and then I have to click change to English at the bo…