Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with guiding

Krusso - - Questions & Answers

Why I cannot control troops very often? I give command to reach certain point but troops chose to move back to province's center and then the very same way to given destination. So travel time increases almost twice. I see this problem around a year.

• Quote from MrBookShelf: “If there have no land left. the war state won't give you -5 moral. ” Thanks. But I see another nation which were at war with the same nation as me, but he has no state of war with it, but I have. How's that?

• Hi. I was at war with several nations, occupied them and they're not presented on a map no more. Not a single province. But I'm still in state of war with them. Why? They do not exist any more. State of war damaging my city's morale. How to change this? Thank in advance for help.

• Frigate anti air

Enemy's strike wing (3 planes stacked) are attacking my stack o a ground which has mobile SAM in stack. A ships task force is near also with frigate covering from air attack. Strike fighters hit land units and mobile SAM answered. OK. Frigate didn't engage attacking plans despite the fact that they spent in frigates envelope around 15 min.

• Faster refueling?

Thanx

• Faster refueling?

But wait. If I destroy base, shouldn't refueling unit wait until the end of refueling time?

• Faster refueling?

Thanx. Playing around a year, but didn't new this trick

• Faster refueling?

How can it be: Helicopter stack attacked my city and is on return for 11:30 mins till refuel. Refueling airport in city is 7/10 HP, so refueling will last about 20-25 mins. My ballistic missile heading towards refueling city for 27:40 min. 10 mins till impact I see that opponent destroyed his airbase (do not know why). My missile hit refueling city but I didn't see any info (CON News or notifications) about attacked helicopter stack during refueling. How did he managed to withdraw his helicopter…

• Attack info

Yeah, but funny thing is, that my ships are attacking city, city is melting, but for a 5 hours I received no notification. Not a single one

• Attack info

When I have stack of 2 destroyers and 2 frigs and attacking enemy I cannot see how much time left to another attack. Only info that frig is scanning for enemy units every 10 mins. How I can see time left to attack?

• Stealth frigate?

Again. My ships are bombarding enemy's city and not a single notification

• Problems, problems

It works most of the time, but sometimes is irritating. You return after several hours offline, have a lot of resources and queue waiting to startt.

• Problems, problems

I know how to managed queue order And I told that I have this problem often, but not always I can tell when it is game engine fault

• Problems, problems

Can u see green buttons on the printscreen? That means, that resources are enough

• Problems, problems

Not a first time queue doesn't work so it means that I'm losing several hours on mibilisation. I thought that you buy Premium to have this advantage, but I see that moneys are spent just for developer's profit and receive nothing in return. In some countries, like mine, it is called not fair or another word (you guess)

• Strange battle mechanics

He moved towards me to reach

After 3 hours

After 2,5 hours af battle

• Stealth frigate?

Quote from Luoniev: “Greetings, To check into this fully i would need your in-game username and the game-ID of the following game, then i could check into everything myself. But yes the officer is a stealth unit at some level. If the units were out of the sight, the bombing ships would be invisible during the bombing, and stealth units nearby would become visible during the bombing, if in range of sight. Moved to Questions & Answers section. ” Are u game developer?

Yes. Thisis true. 2 LVL4 destroyers and 1 LVL2 frigate in stack against 1 LVL1 destroyer. After 2 hours of fight: stack -12HP and 1 destroyer -10,1HP. Hey game developers , don't u think it's normal?