Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 229.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air ace tier 3 to be changed

MartijnTNL - - Suggestions

why?

• For god sake please change the coalition flags things now we can't put our own there !!!!! and when is the new map spawning???

• Quote from Exras: “bafa33c9588e49398d84ecdfbb5e4859 Day 31 Into Battle Ground USA We have 1 mobile player left and he cant vote to end the game anyways he is mexico. ” RIP

• Cheating - Blacklist

MartijnTNL - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Madl.Ot: “Thank you for your answers, but I didn't express my self well… I wanted to say that they use multiple accounts in the same server ” then you should report them

• NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

MartijnTNL - - News and Updates

POGGGGGERS

• Quote from Yak: “Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Is there any ETA on how soon it might be ready. If in within of days or late? If not then it's of course no prob ” Season 6? The post will elaborate on thatThe post? Hopefully today ” Poggers

• ^ update?

• @Yak @Germanico @Alphh (and the others of the Dev team) What is the devs their point of view on it after a year? i think a lot of alliances would find it nice to have it back and use it to train new players to get used to the team their tactics,etc. lemme know what you think

• abandoned nations

MartijnTNL - - General Discussion

Quote from yankees992012: “Quote from MartijnTNL: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ? ” Day 6 is the last day you can pick countries in game after day 6 you can't join in anymore ” This is what makes the game sort of dull. I am currently playing WW3 map, …

• NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

Quote from Dracula: “Well the new seasonal unit is planned to be released on 13th october so it has already been developed and it is useless to give suggestions for season 5 now. However I would like to see elite vision equipment (radar,awacs or uav) in season 6 if it is not part of season 5. ” still we can geuss

• NEW SEASONAL UNIT SUGGESTION

I think it won't be a Air unit We''ve had a Tank (Black Eagle MK1 Helicopter (Flying Lightning) Submarine (677 Lada MK1) Railgun (Igla-SV S45) i think we will get a infantry Season Unit or Naval/Air

• abandoned nations

Quote from colinlevinge: “On a positive note, it's a great game, I have a suggestion.... make games for sec council members only..1 that will increase membership, 2 it'll stop for the most part brand new users from joining those games, rather they join the mainstream and perhaps get a membership later.. that's an acceptable barrier i think, wy think folks? ” about the make games for council members they won't do that it was here and it got misused (making pub games+ a lot of games with only 10 p…

• abandoned nations

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Until what day can an abandoned nation be taken by another player ? And how will the game start for the new player ? Will the troops and buildings constructed by the previous player remain the same or will the game start with nothing built in cities ? ” Day 6 is the last day you can pick countries in game after day 6 you can't join in anymore

• POGCHAMPS

• Questions

Quote from H0LMES: “Quote from Yak: “In such a case please report any suspicions of wolfpacking and the team will act fairly. If one other player belonging to the same alliance made a genuine mistake of joining the map unbeknownst that other alliance members are in the map we will make sure it doesn't happen again. On the otherhand, if we see blatant abuse the team will act in accordance to our TOS. ” Hello, I don't spend much time on here; but I am in a WW3 map and a single alliance has 8 activ…

• FROM MAP TO GLOBE

too make it like in the 2nd Image is going to be a shit ton of work and its not good useable if they do that 2nd image thing its a fucked up Google Maps thing if you scroll all the way out tbh

• Questions

Quote from Kranzegrad: “Recently few days ago, in main menu game list has offering WW3 Role Play map, what kind map it is? i never seen that before. ” people are playing Roleplay on that map and its being made by the devs for the people that wanna do a Roleplay (channels are in the CON discord) what for kind map is it its just like the normal ww3

• SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

MartijnTNL - - News and Updates

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Quote from petrusfons: “I can't find it in play store, clicking on the link says "url not found on this server" ” play.google.com/store/apps/det…games.conflictnations.ww3

• Multi accounting

MartijnTNL - - Bug Reports & Issues

@Yackster first fcd731fef19a1681284ad4d22439e0f1.png gyazo.com/fcd731fef19a1681284ad4d22439e0f1 second 7cc357bc615e6d77fe78292f3d053003.png gyazo.com/7cc357bc615e6d77fe78292f3d053003 this is how you report people!!!