Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you, guys. Okay, good to know that the health is counted as well. Now I’m unsure, if I should take the risk and attack 2 ships (it was fregates, not corvettes), which have anti-air defence (each around 12 attack points), with 2 wings, each 5 striker fighters ... Is seems much cheaper than building ships against ships. The question is, will they survive? And will they survive with enough hit points that they can fight the next day, if necessary?

• Thank you, but with att power against ships, I don’t mean the estimated strenght ... I mean the attack points, which the unit has especially against ships.

• Mmh, but even though, the calculation didn’t work. I used a 5 srike fighter wing and a 3 strike fighter wing. Altogether the att power against ships was 24 (3 for every fighter). I was fighting a corvette actually, with 20 hit points. So I wonder why I needed an extra hit to destroy it ...? (the 2 wings weren’t enought).

• Hi there. Here is something general: I saw that the attack rating is not the same number, which the enemy unit loses on hit points. So how do I find out, how many hits or units I need to take out another unit? How can I calculate that? By the way, I attacked a curvette with 5 strike fighters and it just lost half of its hit points, even if it has almost no defence against planes. How does that come? (My att points, which I see on my “estimated strength” are more than the hit points of the ship.)

• Successful patroulling

Tollom - - Questions & Answers

Okay, I’ll try it. Thanks a lot, Kalrakh!

• Successful patroulling

Thanks. Mmh, do you know, if a wing of 5 strike fighter are effective against an aa battallion?

• Successful patroulling

Hi there, here is another noob question. Now I lost several times a patroulling squadron in the enemy area, because there was an AA nearby. Actually, I was just offline for a few minutes, otherwise I may could have been able to retreat. But if that is just not possible, is there a possibility to prevent it? The problem is that these planes do not defent themselves, so I couldn’t do any harm. Maybe it’s just the way it is, but maybe I am missing something, so that’s why I’m asking.

• Thank you all for these helpful advices! I will use it!

• Inactivity problem

Tollom - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “The game does not encourage players to become inactive, ... ” But why does someone have to become inactive in order to leave the game? Sorry for the double post.

• Inactivity problem

Tollom - - Suggestions

Oh, actually my second map was testing (a wold map with 4x speed). I’m still playing my first map but these bunch of inactives. On my world map, I am near losing my whole territory, I have no cities any more, I just saved a few units on sea to sea what happens to my game. So if I lose these units without killing anyone, it does not effect my score? Thanks for the fast reply and sorry for my noob suggestions. And by the way, so far I really love this game!

• Inactivity problem

Tollom - - Suggestions

In the first game, I started, half of the players gone inactive and now, after 10 days, there are just a couple of active players, 2 coalitions. And the one coalition, I am in, has now an inative leader. This kind of sucks a little and it is not funny to play a game with a bunch of inactives and bots. So now after finding out that is seems to help the own ranking, if you become inactive in order to leave the game you are losing, the game seems to encourage players to become inactive. My suggesti…

• Thanks a lot, guys! I am playing this game since 10 days. The round I lost was a 4 x round. And what is best against those tanks? More tanks?

• Hi there, I am being invaded by a neighbor in a test round (my second one). He came with tanks, SAMs and artillery. I didn’t have chance with the units, I had. So my general question is, how can I prepare myself next time? In detail, it would be interesing to know, how to defeat SAMs. Since they are “Supports”, how can I categorize them? When I am looking for a unit, which could be usefull to destroy them, do I have to take a look for something good against “armed” or “infantry”? In the Combat P…