Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Submarines

Tchets - - Questions & Answers

Very sad that subs now cost upkeep. I build loads of them, cuz they said no upkeep. Now upkeep is ruining my recource production. Bad there is no function to dismiss units

• Submarines

thanks Wemedge How does this upkeep free unit balance? Without upkeep and the usefullness of attack submarines, i will consider building alot of them.

• Submarines

Currently attack submarines dont cost any upkeep. Before they had a very cheap upkeep Is it going to stay like this? Would be a bad suprise if they suddenly would cost fuel upkeep.

• Health of Ships

Very good to know. thanks for answer

• Health of Ships

on the map in the water there are wave symbols. what do they mean? do i need to move the ship directly on to the point(symbol) for them to heal?

• Population... will it rise?

Playername: Tchets Game ID: 1808108 Affected Homeland Cities: Mailand, Neapel, Calgari (cities havent been involved in any form of combat). Day 52 and level 5 and 6 - Same game Reykjavic got shelled hard down to lev1. built bunker lev2. no rise in population yet Moral level in this game was ok - i was most times only with one nation at the same time at war I m still very intersted to know how to make population rise. all aspects

• Population... will it rise?

My biggest two lev10 homeland cities grew without bunker, hospital or recruitment center. DAY 52 in other cities i have hospitals and bunkers an there is no growth growth variations, is it intentional or a bug? it would be good to know, how to make city growth a sure thing does a war battered lev1 city ever grow again?

• Questions

I wanna go against ai opponent (sweden) who has maxed out cruise missiles (lol detected 10 launchers sofar) and i have maxed missile defence. It says cruise missile has 10 hit points and MEADS 13 anti missile. I am currently assuming it can only destroy one missile at a time. Befor i start a war with them i wanna know more

• Questions

Hello. How does missile defence mechanic work? How many cruise misslies can the MEADS system shoot down at once? is it wise to use MEADS overlapping?

• Your Thoughts? Suggestions?

Tchets - - Suggestions

i m playing now 39 days. game is alot of fun. i m really enjoying the unit and tech tree variety. luckyly havent experienced yet a mad paytowin gamer or ai gone nuts, yet. i played one month without buygold, worked out fine. then 500% offer came, well i got weak...180.000 gold... lets see what fun i can buy. I dont like the terrain wearing down units feature and ai unit stacking maybe needs an update. My nice inactive neighbour and target germany (inactive for long), had 30 jets stacked. lev7. h…

• Reparing Ships

thanks

• Reparing Ships

would be interresting to know, if ships heal faster if city has hospital

• Thanks alot for the detailed answers

• Hello. The anti air and artillerie are they counted to the infantry or are they armour units? and how do i fight them best?