Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ok i have always wondered this but it really is sticking out to me lately 4x games are not truely 4x games when comes to production of resources. I pretty much play the same way build the same way etc i noticed that in 4x games the time moves by 4 times faster units move 4x faster but resource production is still at 1x levels example game 1 is 1x speed on day 24 i have built twice as much have 3 times the units and research is double other 4x match i mean my supplies and componets are over 350 a…

• ac 130 specter gun ship capable of stayong on target and raining destruction from above

• nerf motrized infantry

daraken - - General Discussion

please you all are pretending ignorance to protect the unit every match is nothing but mot swarms and you know it if you build enough of them can send them out in every direction capture so fast people who actualy try to play the old way don't have enough time or resources to research fast enough let aloe be in enough places at once to stop them is common fact that 9 out of 10 matches are decided in the first 14 days if you don't stop the swarm in time they have so many vp you can't catch up and…

• nerf motrized infantry

ok i am at point i am not even bothering starting any new matches due to this one unit. example one of the matches i am in now zombie match one of my allies just made massive army of motorized infantry and spread out across the globe racking up 1944 vp and match is only on day 30 were just barely getting to the good unlocks and he chose to leave coalition to end the match. this tactic is ruining the game research takes so long and is so expensive these players end the match before you can even g…

• that math don't add up 10 damage stack of heli had 100 hp enemy was on the move so was no entrenchment bonus no officers for attack bonus helicopters were attacking ddirectly and take 20 damage per run stack died in 5 attacks double the damage they should have taken from 5 infantry

• since when can sam launchers defend against attack helecopters? there stats say they have no attack or defence against them but i am fighting a stack that has 2 of them and every time i attack them they respond and attack back even get the aaa blue icon showing up 2 attacks lost 2 helecopters each is 5 infantry in the stack but there defence is only 1.9 should't be able to kill helecopter every attack run thats only 9.5 attack rateing 5 stack of infantry should't kill a helecopter in one attack …

• was 4 rank 4 tank destroyers and 3 rank 3 national guard said he was only rushing the last 1/3 rd not sure if i buy it i tried it after i pushed him back my tanks are slower then the TD but still even rushing the whole way best i could do was 30 min game time

• i am fighting this guy and his troops move impossably fast he captured a provence and 17 min game time later he is entering the next provence its a 4x game so thats only 4 min real world time that is insanely fast even for rushed troops its game 2862762 something just seems off about how fast france troops move

• nm

daraken - - Questions & Answers

nm one finaly poped up

• nm

been waiting 4 days for a new 4x match not been a single one in the list are they over? would def like to know so can start looking for a new game to play if so

• cruisers and reload time?

they need to look at cruisers then because my arty is getting multiple shots off to every time my cruisers fired at same target last night why i was wondering i just thought that i can look at the time stamp on the battle notifications to see how long next time i engage with them will do that

• cruisers and reload time?

ok almost every other unit in the game other then missles run on a standard hour cooldown between attacks but cruisers are alot longer. does anyone know excatly how long because can't really tell when click on them just says scaning for enemy very anoying

• strike fighters broken?

it has to be patrol bug i know it wasn't anti aircraft because the engagment was over my own territory was no enemy ground units near

ok i stand corrected fighters are still retarded seniro in new game playing iraq western doctrine fighting kazstan or how ever you spell it. he sends 3 rank 1 air supririty fighters behind my lines with 1 uav in the squadron. his fighters attack rateing 6 damage 6 defence rateing i send 3 rank 1 air superity fighers to attack his my fighters attack rateing 6.5 dmg 6.5 defence after first clash 2 of my fighters dead 1 of his fighters destroyed even numbers and my fighters slightly better yet he s…

they seem to be working ok now must been just lag or something fighters are rank 5 now think then they were rank 4 i was useing attack command while they were on patrol but instead of attacking they would rtb and refuel by time they came back the enmey bombed and flew home was very frustrateing finaly just gave up and had them bomb out his airfields have't had a fighter vs fighter engagement since so if happens again will post update

am i the only one haveing trouble with strike fighters? sitting and watch incomeing aircraft comeing to bomb my tanks i have 2 full squadrons waiting for them soon as they are inside my attack range i send my fighers to intercept they chase a few min then go refuel while the enemy fighters bomb my tanks and go home 3 bombing runs 3 times my fighers went and refueld rather then actualy intercet the enemy planes are they broken or are my pilots just cowards

• game mode filter please

daraken - - Suggestions

its not diffuclut to see the fast games just new ones only come up once in a great while no point in joining a fast game that is past day 1 everyone moves so fast half the time if your not in by end of day one half your country is gone or your already so far behind you can't compete the first 3 days in game usualy dertermines the entire match. be nice to see new games as they come up without haveing to see all the slow mo games that and fact most games run 60 days who really wants to spend 2 rea…

• game mode filter please

daraken - - Suggestions

can we get a way to filter out new games is hundreds of slow mode games i only want to see 4x games don't have the patience to play any more reg games isn't any fun spending a real life week moveing troops across your own country let alone attacking somebody this is a game not real life

• South Korea

i agree i tried to play korea once archived the game after hour they need balanced or made npc country because as of now you stay so far behind other countries only way to win is if everyone around you goes inactive most of the time your just cannon fodder can't even get any decent units cause no fuel to build bases for more advanced units you just get steam rolled most don't even last the first day

• 2461158 this game first game i ever joined have whole airforce already built today get on don't have a single city with airbase high enough to even build strike fighters all were reduced to level 1 arms industries lowerd and my level 5 army base severly damaged i can go on and on