Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How good are officers really?

OwiHH - - General Discussion

Research is cheap but build cost. THey worth it because of extra speed , def / attack to all units. Also some speacial features like radars, strong defense attack to most units or steahlt detection and so on. Pretty good if you can build some but they need support to be most effective .

• i like it to connect capital with surrounding citys.. or mountain fields. Movment is alot quicker with level 1 that is cheap to build.

• I play Suriname. State has no income on research. Thats a dead end. I put all alvailable units to capture a city. 1 Armored 6 Infantery. lost it - game over.

• Height Lag on ICBMs

OwiHH - - Questions & Answers

I have a decent PC i can play BF5 on Ultra Settings but this game on a 150 player map keeps lagging hard. It was playeable sofar but today someone launched 3 ICBM on me and the lag was insane. Any ideas?

• AAs are bugged?

OwiHH - - Bug Reports & Issues

Nope.. it was kind strange.. a few missles where incoming and there was no AA activation icon.. also no missles was destroyed. After the missles (6-7) took out some units the AA`s activted like you usually see. Enemy dropped around 20 missles on me within a timezone of around 1 hour .. in first place AAs destroyed zero missles. After i lost the stacks AAs activted and also destroyed normal missles and also cooldown worked normaly.

• AAs are bugged?

edit: not confirmed but seems like the old stackbug.

• AAs are bugged?

5 AAs Lvl 7 and 3 Freagattes Lvl7 defending a city with some other stuff. Missle uboot launches a Nuklear Cruise and hits the City. AAs / Freagattes not Fireing. Seems bugged?

• Stationary AA and GunBunkers?

OwiHH - - Suggestions

ehm .. right noone wouldt use Stationary AAs or Gunbunkers in WW3?

• Stationary AA and GunBunkers?

OwiHH - - Suggestions

How about builings lvl1-5 for a stationary AA and or Gunports? So you can defensivly build lines that can attack a small amount of incoming Planes and 1 unit movments?

• Delay on Game Start

OwiHH - - Suggestions

A 1 day start delay counter for new games will be a fair option for everyone. If you on a major country and join in as first player you have to much of a advatage against smaller countrys. Why not have a standard 24/hours waiting period befor the game starts?

• Nuclear blasts are annoying

OwiHH - - Suggestions

I agree ..

• CON läuft im Browser mit 1-2 gb RAM .. viel spass beim Traffic bezahlen auf Smartphone =)

• never mind XD

• Homeland Designated on Maps

OwiHH - - Suggestions

If you have 30 citys later on - i like to have a little graphic that shows me annexed citys or unannaxed one. Makes it faster searching for 2-3 out of 30 citys to look for.

• Fire control settings

OwiHH - - General Discussion

Quote from MallahanJr: “Shared intelligence handles INTEL, r/w handles foreign troops in your territory, Peace is not war, Trade embargo handles the market, and war is units attack each other when they meet. "High Alert" should be between trade embargo and war, it would change the status to war when any non coalition country or country granted r/w appears within radar range of your unit(s). This would encourage communication between nation states, and keep borders more fuzzy, and could be added …

• strike fighters broken?

OwiHH - - Questions & Answers

Did you watch it the whole time? Maybe AA or another something else was engaging you? But situations like that i meant - we need a correct damage log with every single engagment or you cant figure out what happend.Maybe it was correct gameplay maybe not, all you can do is - guess it.

• Combat beyond visual range

OwiHH - - Suggestions

the arcade style makes the game it is.. to much simulation will cost the simple fun factor.

• [Suggestion] Unit Follow option

OwiHH - - Suggestions

I also wouldt like to have option to set delays after or befor specific waypoints. Currently you only can delay right now if im correct.

• I think it is a generall problem that you can declare war or take it back peace in 1sec to another. There shouldt be a timeperiod of 12hours 24 hours after declaration befor it actuall changes to a war/ peace periode including a 5-7 days periode where you cant negotiate any other diplomatic status. Lets say if you declare war you have to wait 12hours befor you actual can attack. And wait another 5 days befor you can negoiate Peace or cease fire. This only if you fix the automatic wardecleration …

• Combat Damage log

OwiHH - - Suggestions

Nope i want a detailed report damage log. Example: 1:15 - Infantry A is attacking Infantry B for 3 damage loosing 3.8 damage 2:15 - Infantry A is attacking Infantry B for 3 damage loosing 3.8 damage 2:30 - Attackplane A is attacking Infantry A for 5 damage loosing 0.5 damage 3:15 - Infantry A is attacking Infantry B for 2 damage and taking 2 damage and gets killed from Infantry B while defending Stuff like that Sometimes you log in and Wonder why you lost or won a fight.