Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok it was not on Middle East normal World War ( 4x ) which I only play. I know that not keeping troops in captured city will cause insurgents but I didnt found any info that Insurgents are sometimes ( why sometimes? what condition need meet city to have it more than 1 ? ) growing to 2-3 units in one city. Just tell algorithm of causing this and it will close our thread

• Quote from Germanico: “Standard insurgency mode: below or at 33% , only in cities, one unit There are deviations for certain maps, such as middle East - but that's it. ” Stop being sarcastic and reply according to the topic. You wrote only cities + one unit, I replied and creator of this thread that they pop up not one unit but multiple - each day/unit - not always but it is not so rare. can see that You reply with many general answers without exact answer: " There are deviations for certain map…

• True, I agree with creator of the Thread. Sometimes on city that is not taken from insurgents it creates second unit. When such 2 Insurgents unit attacked with Artillery 1 is splitting and going after attacking artyller chasing him before being killed or kill attacking unit