Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Construction Priority Over Mobilization

Sima - - Suggestions

I'd like to see buildings construction orders on the queue take a lower priority than mobilizing units. As things stand, putting in a building construction order even though there are a lot of units that are placed above said building will instantly prioritize allocating that building the resources it needs at the expense of the units. No questions asked, no other calculations done, just instantly put the mobilization of any units on hold in order to get that building its resources. In a game wh…

• Can we please reduce the fuel upkeep cost of Motorized Infantry - and all infantry in general tbh? I leave you kiddos for a meager year and you jack them up this bad? Tsk, tsk. It makes very little sense to have a maxed out infantry unit's fuel upkeep costs to be more than its manpower! Even if we don't relate it to manpower, the relation of fuel upkeep costs of infantry units compared to armor units is just ridiculously lop-sided. If reducing that is not an option, then maybe an increase in fue…

• Security Council Expiration Reminder

Sima - - Suggestions

Unless it's broken these days, I was very surprised to find out my SC subscription ended without being reminded to renew it. Surely, this is most beneficial for Dorado as well for us to keep it going without interruption.

• Suicidal AI Moves

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Smallsword: “Personally, I love watching those convoys come to my ships. Taking an abandoned island nation is a great joy. I just surround the Island with single ships and give the war order... and then practically the whole Island vacates. It's like synchronized sinking... it's beautiful. The only AI change I'd want is for a real person to occasionally control them... I'm sure Dorado could enlist enough eager volunteers to replace the AI... not sure they would. ” Well, if you're in C…

• Suicidal AI Moves

Sima - - Suggestions

imgur.com/9kgKhwE This kinda thing has got to stop! Why on Earth would the AI abandon its own (and only) city so that it would grab a province or two from one of its enemies? Same with AI sending units to the sea when its ground units get bombarded by naval units! I understand why the latter was put in place (probably to counter-attack land arty bombardment), but is there no way to stop it from responding to naval "arty" in the same way

• Increase range of Elite/AIP subs

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Sima, Nubluk used some provocative silly language regarding Elite subs having elite players to control them in his efforts to help you. You learned the Elite AIP does more damage in the shallow water territories. He never personally attacked you. People use provocative language to help you remember the lessons learned. If Nubluk said something about wishing AIP subs could project rainbows into the sky, launch unicorns to defeat the chosen and fire butterflies in order to…

• New Game Search Options

Sima - - General Discussion

In all the years of CoN's existence, something as simple as enhancing the search options for new games searches should not have been as untouched as they have been thus far. This is not a new request and not the first time I make it either, yet there has been zero response from Dorado about this. I'd love to know why the lack of response and why this simple yet rich enhancement in the QoL of the players has not been addressed or tackled. I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone how frustrating it is…

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “With all due respect, Nubluk is a rank 120 with a k/d of 4.39 vs players and 18.37 vs ai. Out of the 135 games he has played, he boasts an impressive 23 solo victories and 82 coalition victories. I would like to have whatever meds he is taking ” Oh! Well, then. I suppose that makes it okay for him to treat people like they're dumbasses! Even though I seem to stand corrected on his experience in the game (which I solely judged based on his profile here on the forums - …

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Nubluk: “Quote from Sima: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Sima: “Quote from Kalrakh: “So, you did not see it happen? might also been uncovered by NPA or such untis ” I only saw the stack down to 1 unit from 5 and being hunted by an enemy naval stack. My subs were on default fire control as mentioned. My only assumption is that they were spotted in the sight range of the enemy navy...? Idk. ” Corvettes possibly? ” I think it was the stack with the Naval Officer and that one had…

• Quote from Tumbler: “I have no objections, most officers are not worth the effort to use them so anything that tips things in their favor would make the game more interesting. ” I'm not sure I can agree with that. Officers are very useful and can easily tip the odds in one's favor when both your and the enemy's troops are at the same level/numbers. Each one adds a small attack bonus to their stack and that adds up when you lvl said officer.

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Sima: “Quote from Kalrakh: “So, you did not see it happen? might also been uncovered by NPA or such untis ” I only saw the stack down to 1 unit from 5 and being hunted by an enemy naval stack. My subs were on default fire control as mentioned. My only assumption is that they were spotted in the sight range of the enemy navy...? Idk. ” Corvettes possibly? ” I think it was the stack with the Naval Officer and that one had a destroyer as well, but it must have…

• I've mentioned this a "while" ago and would love to see the Infantry Officer's Battlefield Radar upgrade to detect low ground signatures, effectively detecting infantry. It can either be added to the said upgrade (L3) or at a higher level is fine as well, since it would make the infantry officer more useful. Also, how do we feel about increasing the radar's range, either when the upgrade is made (L3) or later?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Sima: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Wow, I just don't understand how in the 21st century, some people still don't understand that "words" only have the power that you yourself give to them. The problem isn't abuse, the problem is people thinking they have some fictitious human right to be free from being offended. ” Wow, I just don't understand how in the 21st century, some people still don't know how to read. Read what I said, ****! (Ooops, did I offend y…

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “So, you did not see it happen? might also been uncovered by NPA or such untis ” I only saw the stack down to 1 unit from 5 and being hunted by an enemy naval stack. My subs were on default fire control as mentioned. My only assumption is that they were spotted in the sight range of the enemy navy...? Idk.

Sima - - Suggestions

I didn't attack. The subs were en route to a their destination and fire control was set on normal/default. Not to mention, that they couldn't have possibly attacked the ships that killed them since all of the opposing ships outrange them and none entered the subs' firing range.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Wow, I just don't understand how in the 21st century, some people still don't understand that "words" only have the power that you yourself give to them. The problem isn't abuse, the problem is people thinking they have some fictitious human right to be free from being offended. ” Wow, I just don't understand how in the 21st century, some people still don't know how to read. Read what I said, ****! (Ooops, did I offend you, bitch ass ****!!) Maybe, just maybe, you'll…

• Quote from Smallsword: “If someone is being abusive towards staff... the staff knows about it. I think most players don't feel "abused" enough to report such instances... if they did, I'm sure the staff would take action. Furthermore, players have the option to "block" DMs. Someone really has to try to be abusive in order to violate this rule... it's not like a bad word gets a player banned. ” Yes, the staff know about it ofc - I was support staff eons ago and have dealt with tickets complaining…

Sima - - Suggestions

Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “But the AIP sub still has a special type of stealth making it very hard to detect, and it does 19 damage against surface, so I think it looks fairly balanced. ” Quote from Teburu: “not really a fan of increasing the range of it; would imo decrease the risk involved too much elite sub already pretty much subverts how naval combat usually happens simply by virtue of being only detectable in sightrange (while said range is smaller then its attack range) ” I'm 98% confid…

• Quote from Smallsword: “I think you're paying too much attention to the mention of "vulgar language" ... when really this rule is against "abusiveness".... 13) Using excessive vulgar language, abusiveness in non-vulgar statements, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS), “spamming” or any other disruptive or detrimental and abusive methods in an attempt to disturb, insult or aggravate other Users or Games or Services related Staff. I'm fine with this rule... Fuck abuse. ” Well, I suppose that settl…

Sima - - Suggestions

I see... I hadn't realized that it was that kinda stealthy - I thought it would still be detected by sonar. I suppose there is no need to increase the range, then.