Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft Carriers

bigbenjam - - General Discussion

Quote from Wade97Wade: “One tip if you do build some Carriers: Always name the first carrier #3, then #4 and so on.. That way when the enemy sees your Carriers they will anxiously wonder where Carrier 1 and 2 are.. ” Nice bit of psychological warfare wade, love it

• PC & Mobile

bigbenjam - - Questions & Answers

Quote from bartnelke: “I have been playing with my pc, then I discovered the mobile app. The problem is I haven't been able to sign into my account using mobile. Any suggestions? ” Happy to help but need more insight: how are you trying to sign in exactly? With login/password, or one of the google/FB/Apple logins? Which exact error msg are you getting?

• Quote from Opulon: “"I am an American, I view this game of war. Those who rely on "code of Chivalry" dont last long in CON. I see players use "spy actions" out of spite." I don't really see the relationship between a code of chivalry and spy actions :D. If we are talking of a code of chivalry that would say "Airplanes are a weapon of the Devil because they fly where God said only birds were allowed", then yes, i agree it's stupid and people wouldn't last. But i have a few "morale rules" that are…

• Mobile CON App

bigbenjam - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from President Jah: “Since last week, I have not been able to get past the login screen on the mobile app. It just goes black, and displays an in-motion loading indicator. I see other players have made the same complaints on the app’s review section on the iOS App Store. Not sure if it’s a problem with support for iOS 14 or if it’s a general bug with the game itself. ” sorry to hear that Jah, did this start happening since you upgraded to iOS 14? Which device are playing on? If we can repo…

• Hi Rspen, Do you happen to remember the time when this started happening, could it have been around the 22nd - 24th Jan? Also can you recall how you signed up at first, did you just register regularly w email, did you use facebook connect or do you found us on a partner site like a game portal? Thx for the additional intel so we can solve your case

• Rank drops?

Hi guys, this issue has been resolved

• Server Fehler

bigbenjam - - Deutsches Forum

Hi Noktoll, Kann sein das der server da gerad ueberlastet war, gehts jetzt wieder fluessig wenn du was baust? oder hast du immer noch die 1 min verzoegerung?

• Server Fehler

Hi Jungs, Der Hotfix hierzu ist heute live gegangen, da mussten wir noch einige sachen etwas genauer testen, laufen bei euch die games wieder?

• Server Fehler

Moin Noktoll, danke fuer die Nachricht, wir sind schon an einem Hotfix dran der spaeter heute kommen sollte, postest du nochmal deine gameid bitte damit wir das confirmen koennen?

• Quote from static yoshi: “wait so now not only can cities become rogue state, they can join other nations? ” you have most definitely discovered an unintended bug here, we'll investigate and fix it shortly, stay tuned!

• Quote from Cyclone46: “Question: Is the fog of war game type in effect for all of these speed matches? Or are these 2 separate things? ” They are in all new speed matches that were started today, previous speed games are not affected by this

• kotzebue

Quote from XeNosdfo: “the area in aaska it will not let me move my miltary into the final part so i can take it and end this war. game 2130779 ” Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue, we have fixed that map issue in a newer version so all recent and new games will no longer have that problem. Unfortunately we cannot roll out that change for older games as it could potentially break the entire game for all players.

• All intel has been wiped

Quote from Futureman99: “It seems that all intel has been wiped on all of my games, this includes intel gathered by agents and other 'premium' means. ” reopended this thread, could you be more specific? intel is always "expiring" after a certain time, did this also happen with any intel you gathered recently (after todays update)? The more specific you can be the easier we can investigate this, thanks

• Improvement in Airborne troops

bigbenjam - - Suggestions

adding to what Germanico said, many units get their air assault capabilities with an upgrade down the research tree line, some of those you can upgrade with air assault-ability include (but by no means limited to): CRV, Tank Destroyer, mobile AA, towed arty etc.... (provide you play one of the more recent games..)

• MAP UPDATE (171117)

bigbenjam - - News and Updates

Quote from Opulon: “So far, the only Bytro/Dorado Games known to have experimented with RNG in map generation is New World Empires, with its "Randomised New World", that is, "design speaking", amazing ” Actually that is not entirely correct, we do have randomized resources spawning in provinces

• pls try again, it should work now

• Hi guys, we're investigating and will get back to you asap!

• hey guys, sorry for this, we will fix this shortly so you can continue playing your game

• Quote from robdhalford: “please fix asap..... this is becoming a problem way too often ” Could you pls let me know your ingame player name? I just checked out the game and it seems to load fine...