Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RPU COLD WAR RP

ww2history - - Roleplaying Section

I will take USA Plzzzzzz ingame name is worldwar2history i agree to rules (always)

• Roleplays?

ww2history - - Roleplaying Section

Siiiiiigmar quit complaining ;-;. You are friend of Rpu now hush. Go back to ur corner

• T-80 Unit Model?

ww2history - - Bug Reports & Issues

I agree

• I mean, can you like bring the US down on the map? It doesn't make since to have Miami on the same longitude of the UK

• So, on this topic, is there anyway you can fix the disgusting thing the US is on this map....... That is the worst part of the 1990 map

• Nation: East Germany RP sample: (You know me, but here we go.....) Rebuilding in Shanghai and DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) Press Conference ============================== Rebuilding In Shanghai 02/24 ================================ Months after the Chinese-Japanese conflicted erupted and dragged thousands of innocent people into conflict. The City of Shanghai was the most devastated Chinese city at the hands of Japanese missiles.Today civilians and governmetn workers gathered to repair t…

• Screenshot competition

ww2history - - News and Updates

First Reply ey. Anyway..... Why this screenshot is interesting: You can sorta see the combined power and variety of units in this campaign. It also shows what is possible with the right units, this Ai I was fighting had quite a bit of units, a bit more than me. But still, this shows that even if AI outnumbers you, there is a way to beat them, this is mainly useful for new players. Quote from ww2history: “First Reply ey. Anyway..... Why this screenshot is interesting: You can sorta see the combin…

• Battle Tactics

ww2history - - Suggestions

My AI Attack Strategy: When I attack at the begining of the Game I always send 2 divisions (on EU skins) To attack the AI next to me. One from the South and one from the north. (Using Portugal as an example.) Since it is Eu skins, I pick the ones with 1 Mobile Arty in it. Once I move I send my units to clear any units in Non-City provinces. Then I rush for the capitol. The second Group collects any land surrounding the capitol. Then I send usually about 1 infantry to scout. Once I know what's th…

• hehe this is going to be fun....

• Alternate Modern RP

ww2history - - Concluded Roleplays

Watches Warrior troll this rp, as he has in his many many other rpgs

• #Oceanisdakingofmoderndaymilitaries

• (Erase)

Name:ww2history Ingame Name: worldwar2history Age 11 shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish to be Brazil Paragraph example I will send you on Discord I can be active from 6-11 pm EST USA every week day and possibly all day on weekends I agree to rules and to be kicked if broken: yes I understand being mature and playing in Charater: yes

• Hello, meh name is worldwar2history and I am a very young genious and a member of ze rpu. From New Mexico.

• (Erase)

Name: worldwar2history In game Name: worldwar2history I wish to be CANADA Example from Meh: Age: 11 Just had a Birthday on the 27th. CANADIAN TIMES: JANUARY 2017 Russian Agression in Syria will not be un noticed by NATO... That was a statement by NATO Secretary General Matt Baldwin. And it will not go un noticed. Earlier today, a US convoy in Syria has been attacked by the Russian Military. Canadian Troops and Aircraft are now moving into posisiton to assist in any kind of issue. As well as troo…

• NAME: worldwar2history COUNTRY:USA(i reserved it) RP EXAMPLE: FORIGN AFFAIRS Friday January 20, 2017: Donald Trump will give his inaugrational speech in a few minuetes. For now though, we are going to show you Mr. Trump's idea of Forign Affairs. ~showing of speech~ "Dear people of America, our country has been threatened by terrorisim. WIth me as president, I promise you that this war will end sooner, than under Hillary Clinton. I, promise to send ground troops to support the offencive, in Afani…