Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As the title implies, does cancelling construction of anything, whether annexing a city, relocating HQ, or upgrading buildings refund the initial cost? What if the building is in queue, I assume no resources are spent yet for buildings in queue?

• I'd like to suggest expanding the features in the market further. Here are my following suggestions: 1. Show the name of countries who place offers in the market, so you know who you're trading with. 2. Allow the barter of 2 resources on the market. E.g. selling Components for Supplies. 3. Allow the sale of units and missiles on the market. This will hopefully increase the potential for roleplay as I can imagine the superpowers in a game selling nukes to start proxy wars all over the map 4. Allo…

• Yes, any air units will engage air transports within their patrol range, if you've declared war on them. The air transports won't be able to shoot back. I've tested this against an AI by patrolling my Fighter jet in between 2 cities and the AI tried to send reinforcements through air transport. The reinforcements were shot down over the province