Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Timed Patrol & Refueling issues

WillyPeet - - Suggestions

Planes on patrol do refuel. If you are logged in at the right time you will see them returning to base for refueling. I do agree that there needs to be an adjustment to the take off and immediate return refueling time though.

• i have had this same problem. From what I have figured out, if you are constructing a higher level building that produces said unit, from this post mobile artillery and army base, the army base stops production until the next level hits a certain percentage of completion. Its like a renovation in a store. You can't use part of the store until the work is partly or completely done.

• Build Queue

WillyPeet - - Bug Reports & Issues

When the build queue has a long enough list that you have to scroll through it becomes annoying. When I click the move buttons to adjust the position of a building/unit that I had to scroll to the list resets to the top. This is very annoying when having to move a building/unit more than 1-2 places. Has this been fixed in the newest update? (gameID=2536883)

• Market Monopoly

WillyPeet - - Questions & Answers

I hope I am posting in the correct area. On the market if someone posts a buy order at max price the market is effectively locked until said order if filled. So for players that spend gold or have alot of money income, a player can stop EVERYONE from using the market. Even placing an order at the same max price does nothing due to the previous order being placed earlier. Also a player can not pick a different order to buy or sell from. The market forces players to buy at the lowest price and sel…