Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flashpoint Europe Feedback

Hikuk - - Suggestions

There are two islands near Cuba that don't have harbors too: Cayo Anclitas and Cayo Fragoso.

Hikuk - - Suggestions

Thank you for the swift reply, I can always change the capital its only 1500 components and 6 000 money. TolisHellas the problem is that the units require and consume too little fuel and you produce lots of it. But my main point is that at the flashpoint europe map Bulgaria is the only player controllable country which has it as a resource in its capital, if there were others I wouldn't have minded.The only most useless recourse is manpower at the quantities produced, so I would need to spend th…

Hikuk - - Suggestions

Hello, I am a bulgarian and I play the Flashpoint Europe map because I can play with Bulgaria there. First the capital produces Fuel which is mostly useless and it is the only player controlable country on the map which capital produces Fuel. Irl the biggest rafinery in southeastern Europe(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LUKOIL_Neftochim_Burgas) is near Burgas while the biggest metalworking factory(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kremikovtzi_AD) is near Sofia. Maybe there is some reason you made it so but it is not…