Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuke THEM

Cap SS - - Questions & Answers

mmm... maybe it was destroyed or it was a nuclear cruise missile lvl 1 (the most weak nuke) and the city got good level bunkers, it's the only reason I find

• just imagine if the aircraft carrier could hold all units that could use air assault, I know that doesn't make any sense but you could take undefended cities more easy with an airborne infantry

• New Naval Combat idea:

Cap SS - - Suggestions

Should the corvettes, frigates, destroyers and cruisers be able to hold 1 helicopter in the game ? We know that modern ships can do this and also in the game could be a nice addition for a strong task force (this doesn't mean that the aircraft carrier will make none sense to unlock/build because a ship can't hold a naval fighter, UAV or a naval AWACS) Also the naval stategy will be different in the game, instead of just building destroyers and attack with their artillery or launching missile to …

• Rule 10 Upgrade your units, specially the ones you will use in your conquests like infantry, fighters, navy or any units you need to be efficient, weak units only means defeat Rule 11 Upgrade your cities, in a late game (if you survive or the other members don't kick you/get out from your coalition) you will not do nothing without high level military bases, industries, airports Rule 12 Never go to another war before you finish the other ones (if you do that, your morale would be better and also …

• Why did you nerf the destroyer and it's damage to population ? Also I wonder the changes with the naval officer HP (tier 1), btw I like you changed the fix wing officer to land in aircraft carrier with just having level 3, I played this game like 2 months ago and I like it but with my rank I'm close to reach tier 2 of the officers so thanks to that I'm trying my best in every match to rank up, so in a near future I could have strong officers specially navy ones, now with this update I could buil…