Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artillery balancing

WiktorD - - Suggestions

Let me just add in one thing. Some people are really treating this game like a game, I wish that it was treated more like a simulation. I think artillery should be more powerful, maybe not so much against armour but definately against infantry. Let me put things into perspective, a M67 grenade weighs 14 oz (400 g) and has a kill zone of 5 metres (16 ft). A M107 High Explosive projectile weighs 41.86 kilograms (92.3 lb), think about that for a second. I seriously think that more power is needed.

• Reparing Ships

WiktorD - - Questions & Answers

Cheers, couldnt find the thread.

• I also use aircraft. Faster, longer range, more power.

• Im on top of the leaderboard for days in my game now. I never ever invested into artillery. Someone in another thread said that artillery should have more power. I agree, these things are very powerful in real life, I believe that the level 1 howitzer should have 5-6 against infantry, maybe not so much against armour, but definately it should be a infantry killer.

• Reparing Ships

WiktorD - - Questions & Answers

Hey guys, if I put a unit to a city with a hospital they will regain HP, how do I do that with ships? I know I should call them Vessels Thank you