Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Concept] Choose start units

Ditesamesk - - Suggestions

@efreet I think I qualified to say that I am experienced enough to provide input into the balance, as I have been playing this game since January consistently. I do not have any qualms about most of the point systems proposed in this discussion, however, there seems to be a commonplace reliance on Strike Fighters by players on all skill levels. As a result, a common way to deal with enemy strike fighters would be to employ: --> Frigates, where research isn't overly expensive, and is much more co…

• [Concept] Choose start units

I believe the developers have experimented with starting with a wider variety of units at the beginning of the game back in March-April-May. While it wasn't chosen with a point system, each doctrine had a specific mix of starting units (Western got one bomber and one attack helicopter with a artillery battery, Eastern got tanks, SAM's, and gunships, while the European doctrine got Tank Destroyers, Mobile artillery, and mobile AA) This did make the early game more interesting. However, this raise…

• Hey Skyril, Contamination lasts as long as you let it last. There should be a button that says "decontaminate." There should be a timer that tells you the time it takes to decontaminate the city of toxicity. Time taken to decontaminate depends on how severe contamination is (corresponds to number of warheads delivered on city) Additionally, if the city is contaminated, then you're unable to train troops or build infrastructure until you decontaminate the city.

• Navy on Aggressive

Ditesamesk - - Questions & Answers

The cruise missiles have hitpoints, and will take damage from the anti aircraft fire from frigates. Perhaps the Cruise missiles, all shot in tandem, all took damage as part of entering the anti air envelope. What level were the cruise missiles? If they had a hitpoint boost, perhaps these missiles all spread the damage evenly, and hit the target. The Anti air envelope only deals damage once every hour. What level were the frigates? Perhaps the frigs don't have the upgrade for bonus damage against…

• I think that would be a great Idea. Perhaps it could have bonus damage against surface vessel targets.

• What would you guys think about implementing rail guns into the game? As of present, the U.S Navy is researching the usage of such rail guns into their arsenal. The rail gun is a piece of weaponry that uses electromagnetism to launch projectiles with high power at a high velocity. These projectiles usually aren't explosive; the force generated by the projectile's kinetic energy is enough to obliterate many types of military targets, including armored targets. Possible applications include artill…

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

Ditesamesk - - Off Topic

My faves have to be Strike Fighters and Airmobile infantry. Least fave probably Tanks, because they are literally expensive to the point of being pointless. Essentially, tanks aren't worth it.

• 3 Word Story

Ditesamesk - - Off Topic

with a knife

• Multiple Scenarios

Hello Everyone, So when I try to start up a new game, It gives me a notification saying that I need to finish up some of my current games. I find this to be annoying, because I literally just concluded 3 games. Is there anything that can be done to delete games to start up another one? Thanks, Ditesamesk

• When I play a European Nation like the UK or Sweden, I focus research on naval units, aircraft, and amphibious troops for flexibility. I migrate to Missiles later on in the game. As France, Germany, or Poland, a mix of Mechanized and Naval infantry plus armor, and aircraft works really well in my experience. As Russia or China and what not, I focus on Mechanized Infantry, AA, and Tanks, and Multiple Rocket launchers. Missiles are just a thing that I'll naturally research sooner or later. As Sout…