Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 222.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• delete account on forrum

Andilek7319 - - Questions & Answers

becose i could find posibility to delete account for forum may i pleas to remove me from this forum becose i realy not need read bullshit from germanico and fereyd and becose have both problem undestand me reason write czech language ze neumite uznat chybu a nemate jedinou snahu resit bugy ve hre neznamena ze vam hraci zkosnou vase vysmechy .. a jen dve poznamky pro vas nijak sem nikdy nepoznamenal nic ke zlatu poznamenal sem pouze to ze se prevazne potkavam s debilkama jez neumej hru hrat jinak…

• Top 5 Sucks

Andilek7319 - - New to the forum? Start here!

Quote from Balithuba: “Though I am new in the game TYSM ” that is anwer .. play longer teach about game mechanic and that teach you where is problem to play with big nation that it ( or read info before take nation its there write this nation is for experince player ... you are not experince player ( like your q about engame before you have experince how game play and how is go around ( like UI , end game ,economy you never be good on big nation ... becose its need to know how used potencial of …

• SEASON 2: BEGINS

Andilek7319 - - News and Updates

Quote from Kalrakh: “So far it does not look like there are difference appart from appearence between the three doctrines. At least I could not see any difference between the stats of western and eastern version. ” im sure that see many diference one doctrine have this tank with scout skill .. one have tank with some anti air much more better defence ... yep on normal stat doesnt diferent so much ... and if count that you must give in squad some anti air to have some defence ... ist go down % fo…

• lol for fereyd

Andilek7319 - - Bug Reports & Issues

3 hours ago NEW yepp if you have the feeling that your units are disapearing, write a ticket. Andilek: Damage against buildungs is calculated against every building separately. initial question was answered. closed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That was not me, that was already broken! thit you read ... my squad have damage versus build ... 2,4 he have bunker ... im in one strike take from his airfield 5 HP from armory base 3 HP ...…

• How long did you survive on the zombie map?

Andilek7319 - - General Discussion

but still it not good want make UI more stupid and slow from anybody from team ist look bad player want it still ... one meber write slow zombie and yep ist slow ... most player hate rogue state ... yep ist sometime madnes ... that is about some % to revolt evry day on 33% morale and somebody any ... so better may be evry citi revolt and by % be stat of this revolt ... that you must count that revolt be ... not may be yes may be not ... like in real what is hapens if agresor leave sory i dont kn…

Quote from Raf: “I suppose more interesting are initial dates, how early may use it, costs and stats. In late game are enough other/any powerful unis:) If initial building requirement also is a/b lvl 5. unit is interesting for collection only. But thanks in any case. ” im sure that level 5 be on final like with tank ... airport 3 may be start level but yep better know it initial and most evry three posibility by east west and from mars

Quote from Fereyd: “unknown.png This is the final reseach (lvl3), (western) ” better stat on level I ... than after make all level on some heli to make final level on season unit almost i thinh that i havent reason to make final level any heli like at tank i just used level III on season tank becose its posible reach after reseach level I tank dont care about another level just its need to make reseach seasonal with is usable becose from level I have airlift .. some at heli it have close range s…

• troops disappearing

how i say speed or normal map on speed its game not play fair like now 5 minut back i strike with oficier level II dmg versus build 2 and 4 air superiority naval airfracft dmg versusr build 0 so + 20% ATK bonus per oficier together versusu Build 2,4 in one strike i take 5 from enemy airfield 3 HP from armor base and im sure that he have there bunker ... (by spy ) so 8 HP from build down count with bunker 50% .. about dmg 14 versus build how is POSIBLE so expail me anybody how this posible ? no n…

lol i dont speak about make gold from win point i speak about dorado make map to take "gold" from player pocket ...

• troops disappearing

how i say you play speed map or normal you have quick internet and strong PC ? still is posible that both make lag and not have report .. and about report sometime when atack by patrol is fight with more unit and just report from one but yes problem is not your side just how game mechanismus work

lol you dont beat UI ... guy you are from team or from dev .. and want make game easy for you like newbies it realy good joke ... or may be better not make map to make gold farm from player and make map for normal fair play to not make suck 3 citi nation WITH MUST RUSH to survive

may anybody giv there stat of unit .. i dont want register new game just to see it

• troops disappearing

if you atacked by anything doesnt matter what it find in report ( or con news ) if play speed sometime not have notice or be later by stuck time between game report it .. by lag or its so old that you dont find it ...

• Massege to gold players

lol seriously if i spend 10 000 gold on one map ... and nobody else ... im win this map for solo .... easy first day i do rotary oficier plus some anti infatry heli just this clear two nation ... so i have 15 city for one unit ... without any loose unit ... day two strike fighter day 4 fixed wind oficier .. ( and end of week your empire is one continent ) DOESND MATER how many player want resist ... on this continent ... so if you problem in game to be atacked by normal player and be lost its ju…

• two capitals for one country?

BUT when you want strike his capital how do it ? specialy if you dont know whitch city is old capital ( and new )

• New season, when?

yep sometime its better trust myself than take info from admin and dev becose he know how is right and want game have function but real game is sometime another like again i see how is bad about AA defence on long range unit like frigate without strike on way over 100 km range and how is perfet on smal range unit ( anti air car and cruiser ) becose anti air cruiser have reaction directly on border his AA but frigate have no problem that enemy fly over all range fly directly again his position an…

• New season, when?

if talk about point to reach for season unit its count from any map any start last season i used some nuke ... on last map its litle help why not last day of one map

• The Game doesn't Load!

after last update(event) is evry game slowest not only from my pc or internet so posible some problem ...

• spy game without coaly (or again your ) ... becose not need make coaly ... cooperate with another coaly and easy way how know it if enemy use or not premium .... if not posible ak for trade he havent premium ... and its important perk for posible have or not agresive enemy unit ... but about normal game its just for nothing ...

• intel box isnt working

warning that i say that you like company take money over umbrela profi company and NOT HAVE SUPORT for chetaer on sunday and saturday and seriously i dont know game where is your "busines model " used that be anwer something about weekend its realy shit reputation for you ... So sorry wery apologise that i say that i havent reason spend MY OWN MONEY in your game .. i think that you may take your warning where you want exatly like i may take my money where want ... so may be next time read twice …