Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…0532327251984/unknown.png I shot a cruise missile from a 5 stack of ASF into those Argentinian landed aircraft. It cause damage to my flying jets killing 2 of them. Report says Argentina lost 2 ASF too. I don't understand this mechanic. The shadow of the aircraft were inside the damage radius? This is kind of dumb and should be reviewed.

• Missile speed

gorebello2 - - Suggestions

they are slower at cruising speeds. just like jets. but when close to the target many of them get super sonic or choose to stay slower, but engage on dodging maneuvers. If its for ballancing as Kalrakh said I understand it totally. please do that thing for patch notes. They get easier to understand.

• Missile speed

I'm growing more and more bothered with the missile speed. It doesn't look realistic that the jet is faster than its missiles. I think it is very cool to attack and lauch rockets before hitting the target, but they hit afterwards if I don't delay the plane intentionally. very odd. Sure they fly at subsonic speeds when cruising, but so does jets, and both them fly supersonic when close to their targets. also: when I see the update log I don't understand what changed since it says "damage change t…

• air units landed issue

gorebello2 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Are air unites, when landed, they considered what? Cuz I attacked them with an Air Superiority Fightyer and it did less damagem then it would have done if they were flying. Then I attacked a stack with a stack of Attack Helis. I expected a lot of damage, but instead almost nothing. I'm not sure what they are and what they should be. Attacking them while landed is a very important strategy and there should be something effective at it (if there isn't). But I don't feel it is clear what type of un…

• weird bugs

gorebello2 - - Bug Reports & Issues

second day of game: enemy jet approaces my jet. They fight. his jet needs to refuel, mine doesn't. I take the opportunity to attack his jet while landed. He then proceeds to attack my jet while landed. Not sure if this is intended, but I had the opportunity to attack him after causing damage. That ended up giving me a huge advantage. In another situation I ordered a defensive unit to move after a delay. It entered in combat. I expected it to be locked in combat and move afterwards. What happened…

• ok, but the thing is that the helis were landing on a safe spot. The only think that could have range is an arty close by, but it was a single piece and shouldn't have enough damage. Now I just attacked a green dot, an air contact, that I already knew was a single enemy jet, with 4 of mine. Apparently they attacked nothing cuz the jet is unharmed and manouvered to attack my heli 1 minute after that. My attack was wasted after the animation. It happened while I was writing this. No report again. …

• I have a heli wing, the 11th, that took some damage from AA fire, but it was fine, with 3 helis left. They retreated without any foe in their way. Last time I checked they were 3 and 5 minutes away from refueling. When I checked again they were fueling, but I lost 2 of the helis and the third was, curiously, at 0.1 hp left. Almost as if the full stack have been reduced to 0.1 HP because of a bug. There is no combat report in the ! menu. I checked the news article about the war and got this prnts…

• Graphic mess

Quote from Germanico: “@gorebello2: What you call "mess" others call "immersion". Also: It's not like we are Starcraft and all of these units are zipping around the screen at insane speeds. For some players it cannot get abstract enough (eg. NATO counters) while others want effects and explosions. We are trying to find a middle ground - which doesn't always succeed This said we are working on a new client technology allowing closer zoom etc. (besides increasing performance). So there should be s…

• Graphic mess

prntscr.com/mcviog Can we have a fix for this? Maybe an option for making the models smaller or a bigger zoom. This is a frequent issue, it is just more significant on this SS.

• RP changes

I left thins unspecified on purpose becuae unfortnately I don't have enough experience in this game yet. But maybe it is not such a huge change in the engine. It could be a developer priority if these are paid features ( I would pay) but they know their market better than me of course. And maybe I can't have all the thinks in this post, but maybe some of them are not so hard? Trading was taken away because of double accounts, but on private games people wouldn't care. the code is there somewhere…

• RP changes

I played anoter version of this game, the ww1. I must say the only thing that make me come back to the "nonsense fighting" is the RP that can be made with it. It is wonderful, it could make me pay to play actually. However in my very first game I got frustrated with some aspect that don't look too hard to fix. 1st. I havent created the map, but it is a secret private map. People said you can only join til day 5. Why on earth is that? The map is private, you should be able to join in the last day…

• RPU COLD WAR RP

gorebello2 - - Roleplaying Section

name: gorebello I agree to the rules I'll take UK if available. Is this RP still alive? Actually, is RP in this game alive? Where is it? I want to do it harcore mode.