Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Custom Game Names!!!

Rthyder - - Suggestions

Depends how the database is set up I guess - Somewhere it must have the players active games stored as it remembers those on your account each time you log in. If the name could be attached there then it would only be one extra column added to a very small database, if it needs to be added to a bigger database then it could get very complicated. Interested to hear the official response to this one.

• Not meaning to rush anyone, was just wondering if any progress had been made on this?

• The HQ build time was increased for balancing reasons, which I understand. In recent games I have observed the rise of a new early game strategy, which I will explain breifly: 1: select a nation with an inland HQ but coastal access and Neighbors with coastal HQ's. 2: move all your troops to just off the coast of their HQ, attack without warning win despite heavy losses, destroy HQ. 3: message player and explain that early game the economic damage of having to rebuild a HQ is crippling, in time t…

• Scott, I also agree with Germanico, as currently all they offer is a convoluted way to circumvent the market mechanics the devs have implemented, so instead the suggestion is to implement a different economic impact on the player, a morale drop, which will have a knock on effect on the resources generated in a players cities. But, removing them altogether has the same effect, I just dont think in its current form it is a useful diplomatic tool, and having buttons for the sake of buttons doesn't …

• Currently Trade Embargos seem a little bit underwhelming. Trade embargos (or sanctions) are usually used to cripple the economies of countries deemed to be stepping out from the global status quo, but at the moment in game they only really end up being used to allow trade inside a coalition (in my limited experience at least, would be very interested to hear other peoples ideas for how to use it) Id like to suggest that a trade embargo should cause a -1 morale penalty (similar to war, but half a…

• Struggling with the same error in game 2602204 definitely localised as the other game I am playing still works fine. Thanks!

• CON News Casualty Reports

Rthyder - - Bug Reports & Issues

Not hyper important, just noticed that when I lost one towed artillery that was being transported in a plane, CON news said I had lost 4. My hypothesis is that, as they were knocked down by a pair of mobile missile launchers with a combined damage of 20, this was recorded as knocking out the transport plane 4 times over, and so 4 were recorded in the casualty log, despite the fact there was only ever one there to kill. Might be worth looking into when you next open up the code for CON news.

• Traitors - Suggestion

Rthyder - - Suggestions

When someone leaves a coalition the result is never good and it almost always results in war directly afterwards. The problem here is, despite knowing treachery is afoot, there is nothing remaining players can do to prevent their troop locations being disclosed right before the traitor leaves. Would it be reasonable to remove intelligence sharing between coalition partners half way through the leaving process, or at least enable players to turn it off with a player leaving the coalition?