Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ICBM and TD's

Tornado67 - - Questions & Answers

If an enemy fires an ICBM will the ICBM be subject to TDS's in it's path or will the Arc prevent the ICBM from taking damage from existing TDS's along it's path? Example: I have TDS's Surrounding Persawar and a TDS between India and Pakistan somewhere in the middle. India fires and ICBM...Will the middle TDS be involved or ignore the ICBM? Will the other TDS's surrounding Persawar protect from the ICBM when it makes it's decent?

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

Tornado67 - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “Yes - anything besides coalition members (who cannot be attacked remember?) will take damage. ” Yes - I get that - I should have stated my question better. I understand their units may take damage but under a situation where they are in Shared Intelligence with a coalition and an enemy assault occurs where we, the coalition and they, the shared intelligence, attack to defend against invasion on their province - would the shared intelligence nation automatically be set to w…

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

Tornado67 - - News and Updates

What if the nation is not in the coalition but we have Shared intelligence with that nation? Shared Intelligence nations take splash damage?

• Sorry - I read further above in the thread and got my answer to my question. Thanks...

• I looked for this briefly but couldn't find a definitive answer. The situation is as follows: My allies and I have set up Air Defense ( 5 stacks of TD, Sam and AA) along with several naval units (Frigates, Subs, Carriers, Destroyers) and Air Support (Air, Strike, AWS) as well... All units are evnveloped inside the Air Defense since we triangulated the positions and they overlap at a specific point. So if another person has his units patrolling the area (right in the middle of the overlapped Air …

• So if an ally is demoralized and leaves the game while your defending their provinces and your lucky enough to survive defending their province - you have no way of building an airbase without declaring war on the ally (or pray they come back to the game), taking a province of once said ally and then building an airbase... I'm sure it doesn't happen often. I'll be wary to use air bases on allied islands... Thanks for the response.

• I ran into an issue the other day where I had 8 air units on the Philippines (Manila) because they were my ally and Japan was attacking them with Naval units. I had an Officer Air unit with 7 strike fighters on Manila. Japan's frigates were destroying the air base before I could eliminate the frigates. So the air base was destroyed and I couldn't ferry my units off the island even after I had gained control of the situation by destroying the frigates. Since I didn't own the provinces on the isla…

• Search in Forum???

Tornado67 - - Questions & Answers

Is there a way to search Topics in the Forums? LOL I'd search for the answer if I could find the search