Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adding a new language

akara211 - - Suggestions

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian are the same languages with different names due to political reasons, that's what I know from some sources . Maybe that's why this suggestion is made . ” That's why I made this suggestion. With the Croatian language, you (game) could cover Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro, and Serbia.

• Adding a new language

akara211 - - Suggestions

Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian.

• Adding a new language

akara211 - - Suggestions

Hi there people! A game already offers a variety of languages from the list, but for me, it's not enough. So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language. What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in the mother tongue. Also, it would bring more new players to the game. I am myself a part of this community for 3 years already. I'd also like to see the…

• Quote from booombooom: “Infantry Commander + lvl 6/7 basic Infantry, mix 1 or 2 normal anti air at that stack but do not stack more than 10 unit.( over stack make the stack slow to move) Then hit n run. But yes if you can get real no. of arty unites then it is the best option. And chemical cruse missile works good against stack infantry. ” Think it's too late now I'm about to get crushed. I don't have enough units to kill his 50hp mech divisions with my infantry. Why didn't you show up earlier .…

• Russian Strategy

akara211 - - General Discussion

Quote from HulkHogann: “Yes Russia is a really tricky country to play. The good news is you have Kaz and Finland as allies. I would focus on Belarus then Ukraine. Russian far east takes forever to move around. Unfortunately yes you prolly should get marines for those Estonia Islands - you dont wanna be dragging the penalty all game. ” Thanks

• Russian Strategy

Quote from 737373elj: “Oh boy. Russia is bad for beginners. US only has 2 people to worry about, Russia has... about a dozen. 1. Try not to. Focus on only one or two countries at once, engaging in many brawls result in a mass murder for you. I’d say either focus on the Mongolian-Chinese war, the Ukrainian/Belarusian war or the Korean-Japanese war. Option one, let them brawl a bit then strike into the heart of China. Get to the borders and eat up his cities while securing your’s. Then, get those …

• Russian Strategy

Hello, I'm playing whole world map normal mode as Russia. First 2 days I'm not at war with anyone. I accepted Finland and Kazakh into my coalition. I see Mongolia is attacked by China and I'm going to enter the war, too. I see that South Korea is beating Japan so I was thinking if I should attack Japan, too?? I attacked Estonia without thinking that I can't take those small islands in the Baltic and now I have to live with morale negative effect. Should I research marine infantry or airborne inf…

• Quote from MrBookShelf: “Mechanized infantry had above average defend damage to aircraft and helicopter. Be sure to heal your aircraft and heli if you are using them. Avoid losing them if possible. More safely way will be using artillery. Also don't forget common tactic like Garrison. ” Is it okay if I use normal artillery?

• Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from akara211: “Quote from Pafufu: “Strike fighters perhaps? ” Excuse me? ” I meant to use strike fighters to combat mechanized infantry. ” I'm going to put Helicopter Gunship into use.

• Quote from Pafufu: “Strike fighters perhaps? ” Excuse me?

• Quote from 737373elj: “Also, keep in mind that over here, defending territory that is not under threat is punishing. ” How do you mean? Also thank you for suggestions - I see helicopter gunships deal a lot dmg to infantry and I can produce them whole time since I swim in supplies. AFV will be very low at the beggining vs lv6 mechanized. I'll do my best!

• Hello, I'm playing small Europe map as Russia. I'm currently at war with USA that is critically close to my homeland - he's taken all of Germany from me and he's now heading to Poland. He's using mechanized infantry lv6 vs my tank destroyers lv4 and mech. infantry lv4 and basic inf. lv6. He's also using some helis, but I'm trying to take them down with my fighters and strikers. I also have bigger navy then they do, but not big enough to protect all lands - Scandinavia, whole Baltic sea coast. I'…

• Zombies Causes My PC to Caugh

akara211 - - Maps

Literally... When I play new undead map mode, it is flooded with zombies and my browser lag so much I can't describe it... Edit: On global x/64 map.

• @all Thank you all!

• So if it says that OFF is 16 it's false - that is OFF from all of troops combined and attacking at the same time, am I correct?

• So, I'm in x4 game and am attacking Romania with Ukraine. I have 3 infantry and 1 towed artillery merged. My question is, if I attack enemy troops with that battalion from range (with artillery) will it deal damage equal to those 3 infantry combined with towed artillery damage, OFF 16, or it will deal only damage equal to that one towed artillery?

• Poster is great! Why does it reminds me of some WW2 posters? - must be the aircrafts...

• Unknown Error: -1

akara211 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Same thing for me - thought I was banned

• I've seen CoN on Steam, does it mean that on Steam it's not on browser, it's actually an app?

• Right now, I'm writing this on my laptop which is low in performance. When I try to play CoN on laptop I die of waiting to load compared to my PC. My PC compared to laptop is like Space Shuttle:Tractor. I want to know why is the game like this and so slow on low performance laptops, PCs... Is there any way of fixing this, ever?