Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My old/new idea to improve game

ZoggyCro - - Suggestions

1.) Somewhere i read asking of new maps...I agree on more maps and Africa map as continent could be interesting - also i would encourage Dorado ppl to think about Carribian map or Southeast indonesia,Asia too....Maybe...old European world from WW1 ( borders from that time )...or even to go at the 1492 ( ok maybe not exactly that time but you get my point )... 2.) And one thing bugs be over and over... the vision of resources - why in the world that is open? masking that would be "MORE INTERESTIN…

• My idea of improvements that could be upgraded into game: 1.) Total blackout - no info of building,no info of city size, and no info of resources produced in that city ( it is easy to conquer when you know what is where and what is important ) 2.) Somehow Secret weapon lab it is useless until day 28-30...it should be upgraded to have function of research - 2 simultaneously research is ok - but it last extremly too long ( im my mind idea of labs should be used as research base for everything - no…