Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I hope they fix it soon because I've been playing all day (it's my day off, I can play on my PC if I want to) and it's still showing Rank 1. It's quite infuriating when I'm trying to upgrade my Tank Commander and can't.

• Two weeks later and it appears this bug has returned, at least on browser. I can't target a cruise missile on an inf stack from my naval vessels, but I can target them with my aircraft launched cruise missiles. I try to click on them and no confirmation popup happens with naval launched, but it appears with air launched. Was hoping this bug was done with.

• I've noticed this bug also. I don't know if it does it on Mobile, but I play the browser version and without fail, any aircraft I have over a province or city that is taken by myself or an ally, the planes flying over it, even Stealth UAV's, go straight back to base to refuel. It is annoying. I like to leave air power over a city I take in case it goes rogue while I'm offline and the aircraft can support the infantry I've left there. Now when I come online, I immediately start looking for any ai…

• Patch Notes 2204.27

Icelus - - News and Updates

Sadly using an incognito window for Firefox doesn't solve the problem for me. I still can't load any games on Firefox.

• Unknown Error: -87

Icelus - - Bug Reports & Issues

It finally loaded for me. Thank you.

• Unknown Error: -87

Icelus - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello, I went to click on the Season button to see what it does, and all I get is an error message that pops up: Unknown Error: -87 No idea what this is or what is causing it. I'm on Firefox if that helps anything. Cheers!

• Looking for an Alliance

Icelus - - Recruitment Centre

Thank you for the responses. I have sent you a friend request on Discord Martijn.

• Looking for an Alliance

Icelus - - Recruitment Centre

Greetings and salutations, Hello, my name is Icelus. I've been playing this game off and on for a couple years now, and am finally interested in finding an alliance. I always try to play together as a team, and am not afraid to put my coalition/friends ahead of me. My primary language is English, and I live on the US East Coast. I prefer 4x speed games and I don't like long walks on the beach. I don't like sand. If any alliance would be interested in having me, or if anyone could point me to an …