Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I personally dont like it....was it difficult to make a real Pacific map instead of puting 50% of Asia? What about making a west america + east asia map like we have with flashpoint with Europe + east america? Much more enjoyable and more possibilities like big navy fights

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “My New Zealand game I purposefully picked NZ and intended to go all defensive with the sole purpose of surviving until the end and publishing funny News articles the whole time. But Australia wouldn't leave me alone. Pretty soon I got pissed off and went all nuts on Australia and conquered his Whole territory. Then Indonesia started crap with the same result. Likewise the Phillipines which also involved me taking SE asia that was his. AT this point there was a big So…

• Questions

Malazuerte90 - - Questions & Answers

Thanks for the quick reply Do you know why and whether is going to be implemented in the future or not? Thanks again @Teburu sorry didnt quote your reply

• Questions

Malazuerte90 - - Questions & Answers

Hi guys, Is it possible to creat a game with friends as it is possible in Supremacy or Call fo war? I just know this game and wanted to show it to them, because I know is far better than the other two I mentioned before, Thanks in advance

• Hi guys, So , finally I did not know how to launch several cruise missiles together in a stack, so I decided to try to launch them one by one and the result is the following, remember that my target was an aircraft carrier, Seems that the aircraft carrier has a ten minutes cooldwon as the rest of the AA units, so I launched 5, and the first one was destroyed by the aircraft carrier and then, the rest hit the aircraft correctly There is no point or advantege on stacking missiles

• Quote from Efreet: “Last time I did cruise missile rain with use of 5 bombers and they were able to launch ten of them from single stack correctly. If it's not a matter of cooldown, something could broke recently. To bypass that I would split Strike Fighters and try to launch every missile separately from single Strike Fighter. But yeah, that's not comfortable. As far as I know DEF to missiles is triggered every time when it hits a unit, and ATK per every 10 min. Carrier(lv3) 2+2 + Destroyer(lv1…

• Hi guys, First of all, and for my first message, I have to say that Conflict of Nations it’s a really good game, better than expected, I have played Supremacy 1914 and Call of War as well a lot, so I know how they work pretty well, But the other day I had an issue, I saw an aircraft carrier level 3 and a destroyer level 1 together, so I planned to take both down, The plan was to stack 7 striker fighters capable of launching cruise missiles, (I already know that they are less efficient and slower…