Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Graywolf Recruiting

General_Mo - - Recruitment Centre

I am a level 47 player with Discord and I have applied for this alliance. Looking forward to a response. I am sick and tired of being left high and dry by coalition members that drop out in mid game, and I am also looking to improve my game with guidance from veterans.

• This would make units like drones easier to click on.

• Russia needs buff

General_Mo - - Suggestions

Quote from akara211: “Quote from General_Mo: “If our game map is based on Mercator projection (globe stretched into a square), then the size and travel times in Russia does not reflect real life. I haven't played enough to know if this is already implemented but perhaps land masses closer to the poles should receive travel bonuses. However, this could be visually misleading as the same distances visually seen on the map at different areas will have different travel times, not to mention very dif…

• Opening Strategies

General_Mo - - General Discussion

Quote from scott steiner: “My opening strategy is build a strong economy first. Also build airports in all your cities, that way you can move troops around very quickly if you need to. Continue doing research the whole time. Ive seen some research theater defense at the very beginning, but I think this is really not a smart move. Starting out with a small economy, it will take people weeks maybe at least a month or more to build nuclear capabilities. Your research is best spent on something else…

• Russia needs buff

General_Mo - - Suggestions

If our game map is based on Mercator projection (globe stretched into a square), then the size and travel times in Russia does not reflect real life. I haven't played enough to know if this is already implemented but perhaps land masses closer to the poles should receive travel bonuses. However, this could be visually misleading as the same distances visually seen on the map at different areas will have different travel times, not to mention very difficult to control in terms of game mechanics.

• Opening Strategies

Joe, thanks for the reply. So, do you not expand at all at the beginning? How do you "lure" your neighbors into attacking you? I totally agree that having allies is important. I just lost a game in which I was the top player, but a few strong ones formed together which left me very vulnerable. Btw, after a recent update, army bases don't give morale bonuses anymore. That used to be the first thing I built after capturing a city.

• Opening Strategies

Hi guys, I'm a Call of War veteran and I've been playing with Conflict of Nations for a few months now, but I haven't quite gotten a hang of CoN, yet. I was wondering, what opening strategies do you use? Mine so far: 1. Army base everywhere 2. Arms dealer everywhere 3. Rally troops and attack the neighbour 3. Build a round of infantry 4. Keep upgrading arms dealer wherever possible, prioritizing supplies and components. General strategy - Expand quickly and build arms dealers to improve economy …