Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Victory gold/conditions

lil_Gpig - - Questions & Answers

Thank you Germanico, the fact that you both have shown concern and have responded quickly shows great character from the folks from Dorado and really sets you guys apart. I have recommended this game to everyone i know and you guys really are in a league of your own. Thank you!

Awesome thanks Alphh

Hello community, I am just within game victory, approximately one or two days, however i just went into the hospital and i don't think ill be able to log in before i get kicked for inactivity. If my team ends the round and i get kicked will i still receive my VP points in gold if i have been kicked? I was able to let my teammate know via email but i don't want to lose all my hard work. Thank you in advance.

• The Last Legion

lil_Gpig - - Recruitment Centre

Will do thank you man, I will get that going in the next few days

• The Last Legion

lil_Gpig - - Recruitment Centre

Hello Crang, I am currently level 23 and at %50, so in about 2 days ill be level 25 and then I will apply to the alliance. I would really be interested in participating in challenges and working as a unit. I am on daily and keep with it until the end. I would look forward to learning how to work with skilled players and improving my game play. Hope to join you guys soon!

• Championship questions

lil_Gpig - - Events

Thanks for the response! I did in fact check both, notifications and conversations, I have seen that on the forum before. Unfortunately, I never received the game info. Hopefully the devs or community leads get back to me soon and I may have a chance?

• Championship questions

lil_Gpig - - Events

Hello community, I am trying to find out what happened, I had submitted my entry in sign up thread and recieved confirmation: Quote from Dr. Leiprechan: “I saw your sign ups @Maximilianvs @lil_Gpig Dr. Leipreachán Community Support Dr. Leipreachán EN Community Support Dorado Games | Conflict of Nations | Senior Support 6a4d50cd6ca837dbde8130e728778e09.png ” Source: CoNmunity Championship - December Sign ups Dec. 2, 2018 Then as you can see here, on Monday, I inquired about the game info Both in …

• Hello community, Again having an issue with Missile Launcher Reload without firing. Quote from Lil_Gpig: “My '4TH ICBM Launcher Battalion' located in Bari is the unit in question. I selected the unit, chose missile and scrolled screen to Chile capital, and noticed that it was out of range of ICBM missile. Did not fire, obviously was out of range, then, with unit still selected i then chose the move option, and select Tunis City just south of Palermo. I then de-selected unit. I decided that i was…

• I had submitted to be entered in the game however I don't have the information for the game. Can anyone help me out?

• I don't have any game info?

• Championship questions

lil_Gpig - - Events

I assume we are still waiting on game start/information?

• Excellent, Thank you Yeti. I appreciate you making these things clear for me.

• Championship questions

lil_Gpig - - Events

I was wondering about country selection. This will be my first Championship round and I am wondering: 1. Is country selection first come first served once the game is up and available? - If so we know it starts Dec. 10 but at what time? and what time zone? Thx in advance.

• No, heavy bombers can not land on the carrier, indeed only naval aircraft. I am trying to find out if my heavy bomber can stay airborne the whole way with my carrier. Secondly, I am trying to find out if Naval aircraft can rotate and refuel on the carrier during the trip.

• I'm thrilled I could help!

• Please sign me up for December game, I agree to the Rules. Is there a start date and time available yet?

• Hello, For the strike aircraft it has the ability to launch X2 cruise missiles. If i understand you concern correctly then: - You mobilize X4 warheads - You then want to use those warheads with a cruise missile on a strike aircraft - The striker has the ability to launch X2 missiles, each missile uses X1 warhead - So you have X4 mobilized but that aircraft can only use X2 warheads. When using the ground BalListic Missile Launcher it requires X2 warheads PER shot. Does this help clear things up? …

• Hello Community, I have a few questions i'm hoping can be answered: 1. I wasn't able to locate anywhere what the capacity of the aircraft is for the aircraft carrier? 2. I need to know what the aircraft flight time is for Heavy bombers and naval aircraft?1. I understand that my heavy bombers have a range of 5000, however I am trying to find out the flight time because if my bombers are flying with a carrier group over a long distance I am trying to find out if i can basically patrol from front t…

• BM Launcher Reload Issue

lil_Gpig - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thank you Germanico I appreciate it.

• BM Launcher Reload Issue

lil_Gpig - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello Community, I have a problem as shown here: "I selected 1st BM Launcher Battalion located in Rome, selected missile to see how far it could go then searched my target city, DID NOT fire a missile and now when i selected it again it has a reload time of 16 hrs. please help as this causes a big problem. Thanks in advance" I submitted this as a bug report in game, if anyone knows of a faster way to get an answer to this problem please let me know. Thanks all. Game ID: 2517692 Player ID: lil_Gp…