Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flashpoint

blindy1 - - Questions & Answers

Thanks

• Flashpoint

What is up with all the players names user....... with numbers following name? The fun in the game is playing live players not bots When did this change happen ? Thanks

• Refueling Air Units :)

Hi has anyone thought of adding a Heavy class say KC-135 Tanker to be more like modern warfare ? Thanks

• Changes ... Did THIS change?

good send me some gold I keep loosing all my gold

• I am a criminal

blindy1 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Every game I have played I get crimes against humanity . I use air power and air moblie troops alot I do target Troops with drones yet always do so much damage to city that I am cruel ?? This is a war game and WW 3 at that this is not ww 2 with carpet bombing. May want to adjust the damage settings for none targeted building and people. Also would be great if you had a drop down list for troops same as you have for city showing location and health etc . Just my thoughts I do enjoy the game. Than…

• Screen size since update?

Thanks have it all sorted was settings in Chrome set to 125% just needed to know if it was a game setting or not

• Screen size since update?

Howdy all Since update screen size has seemed to change without away to adjust that I see?? IF I open citys tab it takes up whole screen past boarder not allowing me to close I have to reload game from settings to fix ?? Would be great if we could adjust box size for all on screen and close all to a tab at edge if that is possible in code. Just my thoughts Cheers

• Thanks I have a Dell XPS I7 machine not gaming rig but should be ok I will try thru chrome see if that helps Thanks for quick reply

• Hi I am new to game and I have problem with having to recover web page many time during battle ?? any fix for this?? Thanks