Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amphibious assault ship that can accommodate infantry to embark like Marine units with supportive helicopters.

• Intelligence

crazystoner - - General Discussion

Good question, i would argue its their current production and time until ready, followed by the ability to see secret weapons labs.

• Let me just open up a game so i know WTF your on about. Don't know WTF a SD is but okay. Start of the game, really really depends what nation you start with. Island nation, build 3 corvettes, then either frigates, or destroyers. You can really pump out ALOT of destroyers but getting those level 3 docks is very hard and usually you get attacked by a large frigate force before. So yeah ... National guard, perfect for Russia, any large country that doesn't need to expand quickly, because for succes…

• I would advise against artillery, simple because the speed inwhich the enemy can push you is too great for artillery to be effective. Your surrounded by roads and deserts which can be crossed very quickly, you just wont get the bombardment required without engaging and if your engaging you might aswell be using tanks. Instead, you should try the season unit, they are very good at clearing out single units and small stacks if you want to limited casualties, but a strong tank stack will pretty muc…

• So India has two port cities that you must defend, other then that India is very easy to defend, you have jungles on the East creating a quagmire for advance, and you have deserts in the West which should be your main axis of advance. I tend to think that India is one of the only countries that can build a Tank army because of the terrain advantage, if i was you, id push heavily into the middle east and hit Israeli with a 10 stack of anything. Israeli lacks cash, limiting its ability to produce …

• On more then one occasion i have had people spam gold to build destroyers, just for my more upgraded ships with better radars and longer attack ranges to demolish them. Gold was fun to destory airfields when an aircraft flying would instantly be destroyed without a place to land. Mostly these days, my gold amount relates to how many victories i get, so i wont spend more gold in a game, then i will get once i win it. Limiting me to literally 1 speedup per game, usually to defend from a disembarki…

• There was one game i was playing as Mongolia, thought id try drones. Anyways i set out building nuclear facilities and researching stealth drone, was doing pretty good and was all set. Norway was my target, had drones over all his cities, started dropping nukes. Turns out nukes have splash damage so i lost a couple drones that way. Ultimately tho, an elite tank stack from Europe, managed to literally just move from Europe into Kazakhstan and take all my cities. Turns out... drones are pretty cra…

• Playing as New Zealand, i didn't build a single unit for like the first week, then all i built was carriers and strike aircraft. My allies where doing okay i suppose, but must of been day 23? and i rolled up into the Mediterranean sea which was CRAWLING with ships. I had 5 carriers in a single stack, with around 24 aircraft and not a single player wanted to engage me, i parked outside Serbia and demolished his city in laterally minutes, moved off to South American, then Africa. The destructive p…

• It really depends on the nation i am playing, but i tend to produce recruitment offices in all my cities within the first 3 days. Otherwise by day 3 i've run out of manpower, usually i even build 2-3 recruitment offices in captured towns in the first week aswell as i tend to suffer manpower shortages. Infantry is usually a bad unit to start with, recon units require less manpower and deal more damage in the opening days. or if your surrounded national guards are always a good unit to spam while …

• Does red ever win?

• Is Putin a Bad Guy?

crazystoner - - Off Topic

youtu.be/dW37AGZ0Pj0

• Motorized infantry, upgraded with mortars. Not even naval infantry, aka marines have mortars.

• Obviously someone has never played as Russia.

• Seems silly that bombers are afraid of a single AA trigger, bombers have a few hitpoints, that been said i have dropped a few nuclear cruise missiles too close to my stealth bombers and lost it due to splash damage. Not a nice feeling. That been said, i dont really like the mechanic where you cant saturate air defence. That the trigger hits everything within range even if you launch 1000 cruise missiles at a single AA.

• Rail and Train Transport

crazystoner - - Suggestions

Not really

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “Day 20 all depends on which country i am. . . . ” CrazyStoner - Thanks for adding what you recall and/or what you plan - However, this thread becomes really valuable when people record what they actually had/have in a game (and maybe some notes about their goals), like was done in this post Look through a different Lens - What's your ACTUAL Day 20 Order of Battle (OOB) . If you happen to take a few notes in your next game, please share the results wi…

• SEASON 7 TEASER

crazystoner - - News and Updates

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “" . . . a bad commander needs to know every little detail, a good commander has already won the battle. . . ." ” Nope ” You send UAV's, i send strike force. We are not the same. Quote from Seroslav: “ Quote from crazystoner: “I personally have found UAV's are a waste of money, a bad commander needs to know every little detail, a good commander has already won the battle. ” Good commander try to get any possible advantage over enemy and info about ene…

• Despite them revealing themselves and actively attacking naval units. They do ZERO damage to naval units. They do how ever annihilate Tanks, IFV, and literally anything and everyone on the ground that doesn't have a single point in attack range. They will deal FULL damage at 20 range, literally making multiple rocket launchers look like complete and utter rubbish, a joke in comparison. I believe this patch was brought in to clean up games that would drag on, giving players the ability to clear o…

• There are a few options when it comes to piercing the AA bubble. First and foremost is sending in say a fighterjet, you circle the target to trigger the AA. As soon as it triggers, you unleash a bunch of cruise missiles. Because cruise missiles can have just 3 HP, a basic AA with 2 defence will have 4 defence. So every missle will take 2 trigger damage and 2 point damage. You trigger the AA, and then fire a missile, this way your missile takes 2 point defence damage but strikes the target while …

• Day 20 all depends on which country i am. If i am an island nation, by day 20. 20 Frigates will have secured me the entire ocean. 3 Ballistic missile submarines 15 Infantry Then ill be deciding how to best proceed. If i am jungle landbased, ill usually have 25 Fighter aircraft 10 Strike aircraft 10 Helicopters 25 Republican Guard I tend to finish most of my games around day 30-40, even if they go to day 60. Its usally just a mop up. There are other games where ill get 10 railguns or start buildi…