Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Opulon: “True. I tried to defuse the heated subject with a diversion, but if this matter continues, the subject will simply be closed, and appropriate sanctions given upon people. Gold are not to be denounced in public. ” why if we are just giving suggestions to make the game better? if it's open is becau they are interested about how its developing.. Every game must sell products and surely they listen to the communty about the best ways to sell it.

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Caminhante_BR: “where is the strategy when your airports are destroyed in one click using 2.5k gold? where is the strategy when the enemy can see all your units with 15k gold? where is your efforts and tactics when the enemy can heal all troops unlimitedly? I want to talk specifically about these questions. ” Where are the servers, if nobody pays to keep the lights on? ” Everyone support the gold sell to keep the game and the company. We are talking about the best…

• where is the strategy when your airports are destroyed in one click using 2.5k gold? where is the strategy when the enemy can see all your units with 15k gold? where is your efforts and tactics when the enemy can heal all troops unlimitedly? I want to talk specifically about these questions.

• Unfortunatelly game is becoming famous as a Pay to Win on most game groups. Pay to bomb airports , reveal all units, regenerate infinitelly are features known as pay to win in other war games. mThe is no strategy while soemone keep using gold unlimitedly. Price for getting some dollars is too high for the playbility. Who keep the game are who spend, yes, but the others can't just become fresh meat.

• Its not about price or money. Game must get money, obviously. The point is that gold in every game is used to save time. not to ruin the game structure creating a pay to win concept. i buy gold some times.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “I try to win the games I play...unless there are cicumstances tha forbid this. Mainly a person spending Gold or a game I really botch... I want you to provide with the Feedback with Godl options make me really suffer and where I suppose they are to cheap. 1. Destroy buildings with Gold Spies - It costs me lots of time and resources to fix the damage and I cannot prevent it and protect me. 2. Lower moral in Cities - absolutly anoying. Takes ages to recover. 3. Early Miss…

• This point is extremely agaisnt the game conception: playbility. its not exactly about gold, but the way rules were set. Yes, the word Gold is a taboo here. and it's a shame whena company sell something and don't listen to the clients.

• I'd like to hear what is the position of the game staff when a player start to use gold on sabotages without build any troop. Using 50k of gold is possible to destroy all building from your enemies and unbalance the game without any fight. It's against the war spirit. And i really want to see this question answered, Germanico, you like to dleete threads when it envolves gold. It's really a shame to a have an admin with this kind of mentality. Respect the community, please.

• authoritarian?

Caminhante_BR - - General Discussion

It's not about monetization. it's about create way where they don't lose money, but game stay playable for both parts. Gold must be an advantage, but the player must have skills to win. Or is it a game calle PAY TO WIN? i don't think so. ] but above all, that was about the way my threat was closed. No.. he must have more respect to the community.

• authoritarian?

It's a real antigame when a player keep healing elite units, planes, officers and ships infinetely. yes, it can't be healed if engaged. but there is no air engagement or engagement for missile combat, or unit can just regreat and get haled. recently during a challenge game i've see a player keep healing his air units on 3 of my anti air. He didnt care about he damage of 22hp. Game need a healing limit. We can't have invencible rich players , specially during challenges. It's antigame and really …

• Quote from Germanico: “This discussion is based on assumptions which are not based on reality. We decided to give each building a distinct focus - eg. bunkers give morale boost. ” What about challenge word map ? impossible to stop insurgence thee when you have more than 10 wars and if its a challenger, you must fight all. bunker and morale? what where i dont need bunker? need to build it only for moral even if i don't want to let any troop there? i think sometimes Dorado take actions without lis…

• Healing limit

It's a real antigame when a player keep healing elite units, planes, officers and ships infinetely. yes, it can't be healed if engaged. but there is no air engagement or engagement for missile combat, or unit can just regreat and get haled. recently during a challenge game i've see a player keep healing his air units on 3 of my anti air. He didnt care about he damage of 22hp. Game need a healing limit. We can't have invencible rich players , specially during challenges. It's antigame and really …

• Quote from Yak: “Hi @OPeixeII, I'm going to PM you on the forum ” yak, can you help me there?

• GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

Caminhante_BR - - News and Updates

very good . ASW can't beat ships,only subs. maxium it can FIGHT ships.

• Quote from Yak: “Hi @OPeixeII, I'm going to PM you on the forum ” hi. can you help me?

• i have the same isseu. can you help me?

• Quote from rspen446: “CamGuess what happened? Quote from Caminhante_BR: “The helicopters killed all the navy. Must change the name from antisub helicopter to Super NAVAL helicopter My enemy didn't build any ship, only those 5 helicopters. how can the game be blind to this issue? Surely someone will come and explain and defend the company changes. But its pretty obviously that now you have no motivation to build a navy if your opponente can kill it using helicopters. the good times of sea battler…

• army inventary

Caminhante_BR - - Suggestions

Sometime during long games i have to look where are my units. iit take a lot of times to find what i want. why don't create a table button with all units there and where its located?

• Quote from Raf: “Caminhante_BR, please stop emotions and read what is written here 1) After last update 5 ships and 5 choppers just kill each other, what is wrong here ? then, DOn't make ships, make choppers. Thtas is the point. Developers killed one aspect of the game. It lost one leg. 2) Ships are multitask units, but ASW choppers are useless everywhere except ships killing. Not true. ASW can even attack troops. But that's the point. it's ship killer. Maybe noe game change name to NAval Choppe…

• Hey, don't come talking about reality... does the frigates carry helicopters? it should do. where cruisers have bigger anti-helicopter than frigates? Another point: acutally, Does any group of 5 ASW helicopters sink 8 ships? ASW with very short range? where? 500 is enough to create a new way of game: "don't build ships. Build ASW". Is that what the game development team is looking for? because thats whats happening . 3) frigates clear sky from aircrafts (that is true fantasy ... as you remember …