Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So back to the original point: why can't territory be returned to someone who joins your coalition after you take their territory? Currently playing in game 2572757, where N Korea and S Korea are both in my coalition, they both control part of each others' homelands, but it isn't being returned to the rightful owner. (It's only a few provinces + 1 suburb, but would it happen the same way with cities?) Does it only apply if you take it over after you've joined the same coalition? Why is this?

• I think the point is that when someone applies, they're planning to join. Someone planning to join = someone planning to leave. Also, for people who leave the game on for a few hours, applications can come in when we're not aware, and the person sometimes applies somewhere else as well and they get taken up. Checking just at the beginning becomes unreliable, you have to check like every 10-15 minutes to be sure, and it'd be better if we just get a notification in-game so that we don't have to wo…

• This happens for all tabs. The scroll reappears (Top offers has a scroll if there's many offers for buying) viewview

• Whenever I open the market screen, it doesn't let me scroll up or down at first. In order to scroll, I have to switch tabs (for instance, from "Top Offers" to "My Offers") and back in order to scroll. Not a real concern, as I know the way around it, but still. - game id 2529913 Same username here as in game

• So do all active players have to consent to end the game, or is it any other active player?