Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Путин, Фиру тебя несколько раз звал сразиться, при чем последний раз - публично, в чате дискорда игры. Но ты каждый раз трусил. Реванш с сарматами в элитной битве ты тоже сам отменил. Смею предположить что даже Сарматам после победы над их двумя новичками ты вызов бросал зная что Фиру ушел из их альянса и покинул игру. Хотя волков они победили даже без его активного участия, та и сам он в последнее время говорил что команда делает успехи. Потому кто и трепается тут - то это ты. Кстати, он просил…

• Quote from PutinW: “Quote from Immortal: “Quote from PutinW: “Quote from Immortal: “Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Immortal: “ ” ” ” ” Кстати, насколько мне известно он приглашал тебя сыграть еще раз, но ты струсил. ” вот опять ты не хочешь перечитывать форум, слушаешь сказки болтуна фиру... не поленись почитай. Там есть пост после нашей триумфальной победой над 15 сарматами на карте глобалка 64 (5ть в коалиции официально и 10 твинков мы насчитали) в которой я сам лично своими руками нап…

• Quote from Germanico: “I am issuing a warning @'Immortal for trolling. Your arguments are weak and not based on fact and you repeat them ad infinitum, instead of accepting our verdict. You are constantly defending banned players who were banned for totally legitimate reasons. You are insulting other players. Need I say more? If you continue I will personally ban you for breaking our code of conduct which seemingly none of you Sarmats has ever read. You’d better do so... We are not interested in …

• Quote from PutinW: “Quote from Immortal: “Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Immortal: “ ” ” Сыграй ты хоть раз с Фиру ты бы убедился что даже с таким подлым человеком как ты он бы соблюдал все условия просто потому что он считает себя на голову выше многих с кем играет: он слишком высокомерен дабы давать противникам повод аннулировать матч, от чего он часто идет на уступки. Я уже выше писал об этом. И как игрок, который прошел не одну битву с ним я с уверенностью могу сказать что он не толь…

• Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Immortal: “you misunderstand the words of another player. ” Let's see. In his post, Firu says that "he knows from his experience that newbie alliances often break the agreements" and that "Whitewolf would have broken our agreement anyway, because they used a bug and declared war during a forced peace period" (do I even have to mention how wrong this statement is?), thus implying that in his opinion, you should ignore gentleman agreements (at the very least,…

• Quote from Opulon: “If in CoW when you cheat you do a rematch, i can understand why you prefer it. Safer. I think all has been said, non-supporter of Sarmats that still supports them against all odds anyway. I think we understood each other perfectly : it's just that we won't agree. We can only wish you to thrive under "better skies". ” Will you say that the CoW administration is less competent than here? It seems to me everything is exactly the opposite. For example, you do not even try to delv…

• Quote from Germanico: “That’s the problem of the 21st century : „let everyone believe his own truth“... WRONG. There is only ONE truth - no matter how much one pretends otherwise - and even if 1000 trolls shout on discord, it doesn’t make a wrong right. Sarmats is WRONG. SOKÓŁ is wrong and we have proof. It even features in a video released by Sarmats. If you want to follow your leader blindly be my guest, but don’t forget this mentality was proven wrong already some 75 years ago. There is no ho…

• Quote from PutinW: “Приветствую коллеги... тема интересная и в общем все шло к этому... Данная ситуация обычна для Сокола, могу рассказать о наших переговорах перед битвой на элитке с этим альянсом: 1. так же мы договаривались на конкретное время мира: трое суток (для меня это означало 24 часа умножить на 3 с момента старта). и мы были уверенны что Сарматы выдержат этот срок. 2. договорились с Соколом о том что лидеры не будут участвовать в данной битве (конкретно Путин и Сокол) 3. я попросил ве…

• Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Immortal: “ada0be29e81e70e310333715ccfbd662.jpg почему они решили что начало должно быть в 20:00 по Киеву?/why did they decide that the start should be at 20:00 by Kiev time? Они думали что в этой битве работают условные правила, а не те, которые выставил админ./They thought that in this battle conditional rules work, and not those that the admin set. All players are confused: they do not understand what they were accused of. The timer expired at the time o…

• Well, even now you don’t understand what I was trying to convey to you. Somehow I tried. Let everyone decide what truth he likes best.

• ada0be29e81e70e310333715ccfbd662.jpg почему они решили что начало должно быть в 20:00 по Киеву?/why did they decide that the start should be at 20:00 by Kiev time? Они думали что в этой битве работают условные правила, а не те, которые выставил админ./They thought that in this battle conditional rules work, and not those that the admin set. All players are confused: they do not understand what they were accused of. The timer expired at the time of day change and they even in their chat discuss w…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Firus explanation, why Sarmats attacked first, reads as follows (after translation): "If there are no hard restrictions in regards of war declaration, the young alliance (Whitewolves) was likely violate the agreement, so we of course violate the agreement first." I don't consider such reasoning even in the slightest reasonable, after all most our matches rely on such arranged war times, because day change tends to be at a bad time of day. The translation: 826241a1a214b03c916…

• Quote from SergeyPakhomov: “Quote from Immortal: “The commanders had to approve the conditions before the battle. ” And so they did. The only difference is, Whitewolf were preparing for war at the agreed time, while SARMATS were preparing to break the said agreement and attack at the day change. With the level of communication SARMATS have, there is zero chance that anyone was "unaware" (not to mention everyone). Quote from Immortal: “But the fact that everyone defended the alliance's reputation…

• Quote from Opulon: “It's true that language and google translate can lead to heavy misunderstandings. I'll ask to a russian speaker to help me understand better. If i misunderstood what Firu said on the topic, then, indeed, it changes pretty much everything. It changes everything to the point where i'd agree with him. "Perhaps you misinterpreted his words. Firu meant that all the battles of the alliances began from time immemorial with the change of day. Therefore, he was surprised when he learn…

• Quote from Opulon: “On another topic, Firu said (translation in english) that for him, it was normal to break agreements in challenges if you have the opportunity to. It's precisely the point where we disagree harshly, and we will act against this mindset. As you said, you have nothing to demonstrate to anyone, and so, you'll easily show that your results are the same without tricks and betrayals. ” Perhaps you misinterpreted his words. Firu meant that all the battles of the alliances began from…

• Если честно - вся эта шумиха с Сарматами и Волками выглядит неоднозначно. 1. Почему не было повторного матча? Если кто-то нарушает условия договора в нормальных организациях назначают переигровку, а не банят целый альянс. 2. Почему были введены санкции против целого альянса тогда как играло всего 7 человек, а решение принимал один командир? Лично я вижу сплоченность: из чатов Сармата следует что для многих деталь, которая поссорила альянсы, оказалась неожиданностью. Возможно никто из них не знал…

• Quote from Doktor Faust: “Внесу небольшие коррективы. Сарматы не имеют никакого отношения к русскому сообществу и России. Это украинский альянс и большинство игроков в нём, включая Сокола и Firu, украинцы. ” Насколько мне известно в Сарматах половина участников из России. И насколько помню ты тоже был членом Сарматов. Опять бегаешь туда-сюда под шумок?

• Ну тактические беспилотники, как я уже писал, летают не дальше зоны видимости пехоты обычно, потому в игре их и нет. А данные "стратегические" стоят тоже не дешево, хоть на первых уровнях и бесполезные) Впрочем, про то, что разброс цен должен быть больше - все верно. Но такой разброс должен быть и у многих других юнитов в таком случае. Ядерная МБР без понимания принципа действия ПВО легко собьется как и крылатые ракеты. Та и вообще игра не совсем для "шахматистов": КМСы против 2го разряда не тащ…

• Quote from PutinW: “Верно Сергей говорит...собирайтесь в Альянсы будем играть ...я собрал жду аппанентов...нас четверо ” А можно никнеймы в студию? Дабы понимать с кем дело иметь придется)

• Под ним же и играю. Самое забавное что пол года назад все в порядке было, от и решил узнать