Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1. Include research as something that can be queued. While waiting for resources to accumulate players often want to start new research when the resources are available. Now, they have to eliminate everything in the queue and wait for the resources, otherwise, the items in the queue will take those resources when player is away from keyboard.

• It would be very helpful and fair to include radar & sonar contacts to the events log. If a player is off line, they should have a list what contacts were made while he / she were away from the keyboard. This should be easy to add.

• Duh! Of course. Usually an island has a harbor, but this one doesn't. Thanks

• I am trying to invade these islands in Indian Ocean near Myandmar. I can;t the the game to let me move or attack there, but the islands come up as a province. They are worth 1 victory point and are keeping me from completing the conquest of India. Since I need to get India to 0 VP's so it doesn't count against my morale, it's a bit of an issue. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a bug?