Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was playing. Message came up that the game was upgraded and had to be reloaded. Now I can't get back to the game.

• Thanks ... it is Right of Way. There are language issues ... and RoW has changed from the last time I played.

• I guess the title says it all. Do units heal while in transports? Do they heal at 2Hp per day as do the naval units? I'm trying to find out if it is possible to heal units in transports with 12hp at 1 or 2 hp per day instead of healing units that have more than 12 HP in a city at a rate of 1HP per day.

• How do you get 'Right of Way'?

• Player states he has a free rush treaty. Apparently it allows him to move troops from where ever (ie Peru) to the nation he has the treaty (ie USA) I can't figure out how he is able to do this. Can someone explain what is going on? Is this some sort of 'pay to win' benefit?

• Resources

whariwharangi - - Questions & Answers

What happens if you run out of fuel? Does that mean units can no longer move?

• Spy vs Spy

Do you mean the 'CON' articles? All the article states is that I caught an agent in the act of sabotage. I'm kind of surprised that players have $10000 to spend on an agent and $4000 to spend on Sabotage. There are a lot of other priorities ... especially early in the game.

• Transport ship combat

What do I know so far ... transports are vulnerable to Corvettes. If they are on the same grid line and moving toward the Corvette they 'attack' the Corvette ... so the Corvette shooting and their feeble ramming attempts (which now apparently do no damage) conspire to sink them fast. Transports are faster than Corvettes ... so if they are moving away from the Corvette, they escape. I still don't know what happens when transport meets transport. I have one instance where an enemy transport met my…

• Spy vs Spy

My agent, assigned to counter ops, captured an agent that was doing sabotage. What happens to the captured agent? Does that mean its 'destroyed' for lack of a better word? Why am I not able to find out who sent the enemy agent? I can guess but that could be an error. If I reassign my agent to counter ops ... is it doing counter ops only in the city being protected or does it protect all my cities?

• What happens if my marine troop transports encounters a stack of enemy troop transports? Can enemy transport ships pass each other on a grid line? Can a transport ship blockade a port? Situation is early game where no one has developed corvettes or strike aircraft and 'Viva Cuba Libre' is my motto. On a side note ... why can't my fighter aircraft attack transports?

• What if anything has been done to address this problem?

• What happens if you are in a pact and you make peace with a mutual enemy? I just made peace with an enemy that was attacking my pact partner and it looks like the war ended for both me and my pact partner. I can find no evidence in the news that my pact partner also made peace.

• Submarine Repair

whariwharangi - - Suggestions

So I should build only submarines and not frigates ...

• Situation resolved itself. India destroyed the invading tank and finally moved infantry to take back its province.

• Falkland Islands

I agree ... its an insult to some to call it Argentinian territory. Possession of las Malvinas is still is a hotly discussed issue in Argentina ... particularly when the news about the local economy is particularly bad. I would suggest making the Falklands blank ... it serves no purpose in anyone's strategy ... or put it under a British flag.

• Gasoline

What happens to enemy units when you've taken all of their cities? Where do they get needed supplies like cash to pay their troops and gas to run their engines? I just finished conquering a large nation ... only to stumble across a fleet consisting of a carrier, cruiser, and destroyer located in the strait of Belle Isle. They aren't moving. Do I need to consider them a threat?

• Submarine Repair

No, you don't have to dock them in a city with a hospital. Besides which its ridiculous. 'Please doctor fix my coalescer' ...' or 'doctor my periscope has gone limp'.

• Submarine Repair

My understanding is the only way to repair naval units is to station them in shallow coastal water. The problem with submarines is in coastal water their hit points go to half of what they are in deep water. I'm sure the reason is to try to model vulnerability to detection in shallow water. The problem is a catch 22 for repair of submarines. Perhaps it should be possible for submarines to repair in deep water too.

• Rogue State is essentially a city or region that has fallen into a state of anarchy. No nation governs it. You can only prevent it by stationing troops in regions where morale is at or below 33%. You need to station enough troops so the chance of insurgency falls to zero. Its hardly worth it in provinces where the chance of insurgency never gets above 3%. Cities are a different matter as chance of insurgency can get very high. Morale rises once per day ... 1605 PDT or 2305Z. Usually a province m…

• Docks

Hainan has a dock. Why does Newfoundland, Hawaii, and an assortment of other islands require that you research marines in order to invade? My suggestion is that every island has a dock where troops can be unloaded. If you want to keep Marines relevant then make the beach landing a better option than landing at a dock in terms of casualties and time to load/unload.