Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game not loading

mcercone - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thank you!! You guys are awesome. mcercone

• Game not loading

mcercone - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game 2609704 will not load during a critical time of the game. It just keeps trying to load on sign screen. Tried to clear my cache, restart browser. Nothing is working. Please help!! mcercone

• Game will not load

mcercone - - Questions & Answers

Game 2.609.704 will not reload and I am on day 38 or so... It simply gets to the opening credit game and the status bar just keeps going. Who should I contact when there is technical difficulty in loading a game? Thanks. mcercone

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

mcercone - - News and Updates

Thanks for continuing to update the game to make it more realistic!! Only been playing for a couple months now, but addicted to the game. Germanico since it seems like you spent a great deal of time of updating the radars of the units (i.e. what can see what and how far) in recent updates. When are you going to add some electronic warfare units like EA-6B's or EF-111's which are responsible for disrupting radar. I worked in an EA-6B Prowler Electronic Warfare squadron when I was in the Navy... a…