Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If a plane (ex. Strike Fighter) is grounded at an airfield, what type of damage does it receive and respond with - as a plane? as a vehicle? as infantry? Example case: If I use attack helicopters versus air superiority plane grounded at an airfield, what damages are used for the calculation? Thanks! *** Disclaimer - tried to find on forums using search and could not - sorry! ***

• Trying to read all the stealth forum questions to understand each instance... If a Stealth Air Superiority Fighter attacks another enemy aircraft over a SAM ring, does the attack "reveal" the stealth jet allowing the SAM to engage? Or will the SAM absolutely, only engage if being directly attacked at the instant a stealth unit attacks it directly? Thanks!

• Thanks for the reply! I do agree. It'd create more options but also more constraints/requirements... may feel more like work than game! Maybe in a future game version if the developers want to go hardcore military planning. I think this game is very solid how it is.

• Hello! Up front, I would like to say I've only played a hand full of games so far, and I am very impressed with the operational and strategic thinking required to be successful in this game (relative to your opponents ). The following suggestion is very aspirational and curious of developers thoughts on the matter. The game lacks simulating the logistics network, required especially for modern day warfare. Although I hate the analytical challenge of proper planning to ensure a balance of supply …