Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's the main advantage of Tank Destroyer i guess, pardon me for going on a bit of story here; In one WW3 game i had, it was going late game and the server is basically a battle of 2 coalitions. My outnumbered coalitions is holding on South America while the threat came from Africa. At first we had a trade of nukes here and there, both coalitions actually already built couple of Teather Defenses so the nuking is essentially futile. And then came the air raid. They deployed this annoying stacks…

• More Info on Update Tab

keatingd - - Suggestions

Hello, It is a fact that this game contains a lot of numbers, and those numbers are more often than not important to gameplay. With patch usually revising those numbers whether that be reducing, increasing or simply rescaling the growth, i think it would be useful to include both 'Updated' and 'Pre-Updated' numbers. As a Dota player, reading patch note with those comparisons made things a lot easier, as you can see here prnt.sc/mcwx7f How severe or how lightly the patch affecting a particular un…