Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I' Quote from 737373elj: “The players that insult everyone. The only one I met was undoubtly the worst game I have ever played. ” Glad someone said this. The inspiration for this thread was this level 90 player who played non stop all day every day and was downright toxic. Lol.

• Most players can be grouped in to categories based upon how they play and interact with other players. It goes without saying that some of these types are going to be beneficial to you while others get on your nerves. What are your guys' least favorite types of players to encounter in a match?

• Surrounding Troops

HiyaThereM8 - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “Your "tiny" change is anything but... Essentially, we always had the design for a supply system in the backlog, but decided against its implementation for complexity as well as technical reasons. Taking your example we would for instance need to have all units in the game repeatedly checking their surroundings for specific information . This alone would have a major impact on performance... not even mentioning the implications for gameplay. //G ” Alright. That alone is goo…

• Surrounding Troops

This idea is much less extreme than some of my other posts. This is just a tiny mechanic that's designed to add more strategy to the game. It's pretty simple. When troops are surrounded my another nation in a singular province or city, their health will slowly deteriorate. This will occur faster in provinces, which have less resources than cities. It's similar to how health decreases when you command troops to speed up. So say Moscow was controlled by Russia and was completely surrounded by Ukra…

• Specialized Material Production

All of these points are why I would like limited implementation. I love the game as is and don't want to ruin what makes it fun. I would, though, love to see a gamemode with this idea addressed. As for whether or not it would doom nations with less core cities, I think not. It's for the same reasons that smaller nations aren't crushed in the game right now. Diplomacy and skill! Right now nations already have huge advantages because of their size and yet I can't recall a time when I've seen the U…

• Resistance fighters

The main concern is this would make conquering a country ever more tedious. I do see potential though. Here' s what I my proposal. We could eliminate computer controlled insurgents, and could instead have player controlled resistance fighters. After your nation is overrun, you still have some cash in the bank, usually. I often times use this to create havoc with spies. The proposal being that players could send spies to their homeland cities that decrease moral. Now, with moral being under 35%, …

• First and foremost, I know this would be game changing; so I'd like to limit its implementation to one game special game mode. As of right now, most decent sized nations on the map (Nations with at least 5 cities) produce all necessary resources for the country to function. (Supplies, Components, Fuel, etc.) This renders the in game economy a side component. You may use it to get some extra supplies or rare materials, but nothing beyond that. Of course though, this isn't realistic. Many nations …

• Perhap I'm just clumsier than most, but am I these only one who accidentally will press click when I don't mean to and end up spending my valuable gold? Could we add a confirm button for spending gold? Please, it would help my poor old clumsy self.

• I often find myself in situations where I want to help out my ally by giving them territory. A gifting system where you can surrender control of land and give it to a member of your coalition would be convenient. This also means you could send Infantry to aid your allies and not have to worry about accidentally conquering their land. My only concern is this may promote cheating where one person would log in under multiple accounts. To stop this, perhaps you can only give away occupied territorie…