Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring info for games in progress will be a huge improvement. Not necessary a real time info. A page for every game in progress with some stats about battles and wars you already have at CoN News. Have it improved and available to public can be the first step, and you can progress from there listen public demands. One improvement can be done after game ends, with stats, graphics, timelines, comments, scores, and screenshots. People will access and know about what are happening.

• Then will be worst to click on a city full of troops. But you can make the resource icon that city also clickable.

• We will read comments by all losers pissed.

• Notification colors

DeadCaptain - - Suggestions

Much better now. Thank you!

• I could agree with it, @Germanico, But our interface are not too responsive to all off us. Many times we click something an the layers have a delay to pop, and change positions. Misclick in this interface is too easy. This is bad to play. Worst if it causes losses to my more valuable an strategic resource. We have to confirm to launch missiles, to recruit spy, to some other thing less important. To prevent this mistakes the only way is have no gold in stock.

• It is frustrating. Could we have a confirm dialog pop before use gold?

• It seems to me that it makes the game much more complex. It is even possible that it will be easier to win by having sparse cities on the map than in one nation. An invasion can be decided by the last remaining troops. It is a confrontation that greatly reduces the number of troops of all involved. A country that has, for example, infantry lvl max, can start producing more in quantity throughout the map, while the invader has to produce infantry to conquer and also disrupt the evolution of anoth…

• Easier to manage than clicking on a unity. Its a layer above. screenshots.firefox.com/DQUqU7…G/www.conflictnations.com

• Yes. It happened, but I dont remember I did it. Another game was set ROW with insurgents. Im sure I didnt do it, at least intentional. Maybe my mistake, maybe not. I will keep on eye in it. Thank you anyway.

• Infantry not conquering cities. Provinces are ok. 2 different games screenshots.firefox.com/XokGBm…p/www.conflictnations.com

• Background sound

Quote from Crang: “turn it off i play music all the time when i play ” But then I cant hear missiles and anti air effects.

• Details was sent to bug report system. Today I was able to launch missiles as usual.

• I have a missile launch issue with SF, Launcher and naval. Not related to embarking or moving. Launching a missile starts a resupply counter, but no missiles out, no notifications, same ogives in stock. I cannot try again until finish the counter, many times it fails again. Happened at 2 different maps, five or more times. Bug reported by bug system too.

• Russia needs buff

Quote from scott steiner: “Thats what airstrips are for. Its to speed up the travel time. Flying from one end of Russia to the other is far quicker. ” Sure, but you can have tanks incoming, and we dont have a unity that can fly to fight against tanks in early game.

• Background sound

Thats why I ask for an option to mute it without mute effects. I want to hear events like missiles, anti air action, or notifications. Then, mute all sounds is not a solution.

• Background sound

If we could mute that BG sound, we could hear any music we want at our own players.

• Background sound

Can we have more backgrounds sounds, or an option to mute it without mute effects? I keep hearing this sound even when Im not playing. I sleep hearing it im my head!

• Notification colors

Can we have different colors to inform enemy defeated or unity lost? Sometimes just lost unities seems important.

• Sorry for that silly question. Im a newbie. Didnt tried it. But if you have arty in your stack and enemy arrty attacks you, your arty will not shoot it?

• Barricades

About a build to slow down enemies, like barricades? t happened to me several times: I take all the cities of someone, and he join all his troops in an huge stack, or forms several hard stacks and sends them all to my capital, and abandon. It must happen a lot with all players. It makes no sense. If we had barricades, fast and cheap constructions, perhaps limited to our initial territory, or only to provinces bordering our cities, they could reduce the speed of troops coming from afar or form a …