Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle history

Tanky - - Suggestions

It would be innovative, but there are many important flaws which should be solved.But that suggestion is very good, and much more practical. A greeting! PS: Sorry if my English is bad ...

• Quote from Samuel PM: “I suggest that to give more reality to the Game and to forge the Arms Trade between Countries: that when updating the Armaments, the old one was not automatically updated. For example, if at the beginning of the Game you have the Mig-23 Fighters, when upgrading to the Mig-29, your old fighter remains the Mig-23 and the others that You buy from there were the Mig-29 and so on For all armaments. So in the case, during the game, the country would have three types of air super…

• CM ... maybe bug?

Tanky - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ace_lvl_9000: “Yes, in both places. I will create a ticket, the more I think about it the more it seems that this isn't the proper function. ” Send a ticket, it's the last thing you can do ... I'm sorry that happened to you in the middle of a game of yours.

• CM ... maybe bug?

Tanky - - Questions & Answers

I do not see clearly, but you have aerial base,right?