Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 2783222

BuddyMN - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thanks Luoniev, done. Wasn't sure what the process was, thought maybe posting here was it

• Game 2783222

SARMATS. We are only in day 6 of the game and they were all definitely members of the same alliance by about day 3 of the game, I'm assuming at game start. When they joined their alliance seems like it should be a question the moderators should be able to see. The outcome of this game appears like it was over before it ever began. Pretty easy to form a dominate group army development when you have 6 guys working together and from minute 1 you have one neighbor able to prioritize developing Air t…

• Game 2783222

6 members from one alliance all joined this game in neighboring territories. 5 teamed up in one coalition. The 6th is in a separate much weaker coalition but appears to generally be working with the others, clearly having Right-of-Ways in place, not going to war with them, and fighting common opponents. Wasn't aware of the Wolfpacking rule prior but it generally just didn't seem right so looked into it and I think that this would seem to fall under that. I really have no messaging proof or anyth…

• Thanks

• Neighbor and I ganged up on another country and we gave each other right of way and he was using my air base for his plane. Now we finished the job, his plane is still parked there, what happens if I turn diplomacy back to just Peace? Do my troops there begin attacking it? Does it just automatically ferry back to his home city air base? Also an unrelated question, sorry forgive me I know it's probably stupid but I'm fairly new. Before I start making helicopters I'd like to know, outside of attac…