Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Same issue with Subs. I was able to fire them at some point, but for while I couldn't. I never figured out why.

• Combat RNG

BoyReplaced - - Questions & Answers

I would love to have sandbox mode. I'm inclined to believe it isn't random. For example, I attacked the same kind of stack in the same kind of position with the same kind of stack. Both times the first attack resulted in minimal damage, but the second one dealt MORE than I would have expected, making it even, more or less. I believe there are modifiers based on various factors such as: - Terrain - Friendly vs Hostile territory - Attacking vs Defending - Entrenched vs Open I'm just speculating, b…

• Are more less experienced players given first dibs on new games? I swear I never see new WW111 4X matches until they are at 50 members.

• I never play with special forces, so maybe this is standard for these kind of stealth units, but these new elite units engaged and disengaged with my units before I could see them, they'd do some damage and disappear, only way I would know what happened was by looking at the notifications. Elite means "different" for the purposes of this game. Otherwise it would provide a major advantage to more veteran players. Elite subs can do shit that other subs can't but they have to stay in shallow water,…

• Finding the Forum

BoyReplaced - - Bug Reports & Issues

Forums have been and will ALWAYS be the best community platform on the internet.

• Can't Log In To Game

Starting around 8pm EST on 9/7 (yesterday) I haven't been able to log in to my game. I only have one game running so I don't know if it is just that game, or just me or what. I tried loading on the mobile app, same issue. "Could not activate game 7,610,888 on server. Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later." Been 11 hours now. Starting to get nervous.

• Only advantage a MRL has over rail gun is 25 miles more range. Meanwhile the rail gun is attacking literally everything else around it, not to mention doing less than half the civilian damage.

• I'm in a 4x Apocalypse game (5573955). In this game, I noticed the following: 1. My max level 5 stack of attack subs wiped out an infantry unit that was disembarking. The composition was an infantry officer, 3 max level elite rail guns, 3 max level mech infantry, and an anti air. It took 2 salvos, and the 2nd one was pretty much just mop up since the stack only had about 46hp left after the first one. Now, since disembarking units can launch anti-air attacks as well as other "ground" status acti…

• Pirate ships

BoyReplaced - - Suggestions

Quote from Mr_Wong_: “What does everyone think about having pirate ships in the game? Perhaps when a coastal city gets insurgents, then there is a chance that it will produce a naval unit. Also. there should be a higher chance of Pirate naval ships that will spawn at real world locations that are known to have them. ” I came here looking to post the same suggestion and did a search to avoid doubling up. I felt you make a very similar case I would, and want to say I totally support this. Give tra…

• Server Issues?

Having same issue in Call of War. Restarted browser, changed internet source, restarted laptop, all giving same issue. Conclusion: server issues. Edit: also used a different browser. I'm super thorough. Edit 2: Games are loading now.

• "Please be informed that any actions are still ongoing in the game and operating as they would normally - but no one has access to the games." Those of you saying that the games have halted, that is incorrect, they are still running. Bombers are still bombing. Edit: 2 of my 3 games are up: 3,515,945 and 3,504,679

• Naming Officers

Well, that sucks, I definitely put them in the queue. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• Naming Officers

I have played for over a year now, level 70 and 94 total games, I haven't used an officer since I was probably level 10. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to name my officers. Is this something I have to do before I start training them? I've looked through the forums and wiki for about an hour and can't find any guidance. Thanks!

• Still play AoE 2 regularly, lots of good multiplayer games still on.

• Flashpoint Strategy...

BoyReplaced - - General Discussion

Absolutely the truth, most players are dropping after 3 days in flashpoint.

• All I see on new games is Flashpoint which is flooded by total noobs, I'm not exaggerating, half the players are brand new level 1's that quit after 3 days. There are usually 3-6 players left after 10 days. I can't just sit at my computer all day in order to win 4x games, and as much as I love winning, I like a challenge, so Flashpoint isn't going to work for me. Fix your filters and allow me to join the kinds of matches I want. Thanks for reading.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

BoyReplaced - - News and Updates

Couple thoughts on city management. I really, REALLY like 12 hour HQ relocation. I like playing fast and loose, not big on stacking up defense in my capital regions. So depending on who is attacking me and how, I will rotate my HQ from city to city to city, just to keep them on their toes. Also allows me to anticipate nukes and plan to have my HQ move right after one hits. This isn't a broad complaint, just an observation from someone based on their gameplay style. Only other complaint is HQ eli…

• I have to switch back and forth constantly between these two to do related tasks. Just move the Coalition tabs to the Diplomacy menu. Couple more: -Can we get end of game reports? Casualties on each side by opponent comes to mind. -Allow applications after coalition is full. -Allow invites to coalitions. Maybe limit to two open invites, only allowed to invite any given player once if they decline. -Allow delayed movement/attack, BEFORE starting the movement or attack. Currently if you are defend…

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

BoyReplaced - - News and Updates

I had the same problem, was stuck on loading screen for all my games. Seems to be working now though.