Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Germanico: “Calling me a list are you ? I think we know quite well who is lying through his teeth here. Let me tell you @SOKOL : you are under investigation together with the Alliance and you will be banned if found guilty. We know the game you are playing andh havesome good insight in how you operate. Not all your "friends" are as loyal as you think.... ” Here's a talk about the conditions of the battle. I agreed to 7 days of peace, not to use saboteurs for 7 days (we used them on da…

• ВИДЕО ПО ИГРЕ

SOKOL - - Русский форум

Quote from Germanico: “Actually Sarmat are abusing agreements to achieve their challenge victories. You'll hear from us. ” You're a liar. I play only in the elite battles of alliances, in which the conditions are set by the administrator Yak, it is not fashionable to break them. You are a liar, apologize to me.

• SARMATS vs Whitewolf Элитная битва альянсов, 7 дней мира, золото отключено администрацией. [url]https://youtu.be/dZrKPwIKgBI[/url]

• Quote from LostForever: “Hey SOKOL, We passed this onto our QA team and they managed to replicate it. Thank you for reporting this. Our devs are currently discussing a fix. In the meantime we have replaced the domed building. ” Game #: 2832462 Bezym2tiannyi_800.jpgi.gif

• I captured the complex a week ago, the dome never appeared, 12 victory points, population level 9, morale 59%, then annexed the city and nothing changed. Game #: 2832462 Bezyt2352t35miannyi_800.jpgi.gif

• Quote from Opulon: “3 city countries defend interestingly well against early rushers due to the starting lvl 5 units, but in the long run, they are indeed doomed to be cattle. 4 cities are playable, though. ” I would recommend limited nationalization so that you can only nationalize 3 times in a game. That would solve the problem.

• Quote from Raf: “Quote from SOKOL: “ ” Its strange that you exactly just mentioned that "gold rushers" existed in this game I supposed you played long time enough to mention this earlier ” On ordinary maps, there is a simple tactic for destroying the "golden boys", how to do this on this map, when they have the opportunity to quickly capture obelisks and when you are stuck on the rebels - I do not know.

• What prevents the golden boys from creating a lot of marine corps in 1 day of the game and in a couple of days to capture all the obelisks that give 1000 points? When ordinary players fight the rebels.

• Quote from ThePanda: “Quote from SOKOL: “ ” .....did someone already get destroyed on day 3? ” In this game CON, no player has ever destroyed me, for all my games. I go to the game now in 2nd place, after the player who uses you know what. I won’t lose in this game either, but I’m disappointed in this new regime

• I played on this map and now I recommend players of my alliance not to play on this map. 128 countries with many countries with 3-4 cities each, without nationalization - death, 128 players from which there will be several donators who will destroy everything, and you won’t be able to seize territory, because rebels even destroy armored vehicles and you’ll just be stuck in your development at the beginning of the party, because you will not have enough resources for war and city protection. With…

• Как создать Элитную Битву Альянсов с отключенным золотом youtu.be/DVxK1SEOQ_c

• Atomic barrel artillery

SOKOL - - Suggestions

Atomic barrel artillery In a real nuclear war, nuclear warheads will be widely used for barrel artillery, they reach the target in a few seconds and they cannot be stopped. youtu.be/Vv2GRsTZsJo There are nuclear shells and 152mm.p12_c.jpgi.gif I propose adding a new study for self-propelled artillery.t235t23t.pngi.gif

• 4 coalition players

SOKOL - - Suggestions

Limitations to 4 people in a coalition will increase the number of coalitions on the map and there will be more wars. Both players and developers will benefit from this.

• 4 coalition players

SOKOL - - Suggestions

I, as the leader of one of the largest SARMATS alliances, my players constantly play a team game, 5 people on the world map. When 5 people enter the map as a team, then other players have little chance of winning, I suggest urgently reducing the size of coalitions on the world map to 4 people, this will give more chances to other players, there will be more coalitions on the map and more wars and fun. 5 players in a coalition - too many. 1 coalition of 5 people, immediately takes the region, and…

• В игру будет добавлена новая карта будущего: "Rising Tides" "Год 2040 ... Человек разделен, движим выживанием и находится на грани самоуничтожения. Это ваша возможность оставить свой след в истории" Стратегические точки В 2040 году изменение климата резко изменило облик планеты. Драгоценные ресурсы, когда-то считавшиеся само собой разумеющимися, стали катализаторами всей войны. Наличие одного или нескольких из этих последних оставшихся узлов в конечном итоге решит судьбу немногих оставшихся стра…

• Walks on water

SOKOL - - Bug Reports & Issues

Walks on water The infantry moves on water, has a speed of 1.50, both on land and not at sea. Game: 2785342 [url]https://youtu.be/4idpvRzzF64[/url]

• Battle of the Alliances - Many Bugs 1. Two weeks ago, I wrote to you about the fact that we cannot challenge the alliance battle. The function does not work. My officers manage to challenge other alliances, and my error jumps out. youtu.be/0FuZyiWnm3I 2. Error - does not count attack 2 fleets of different countries, attacked the port city of Algeria for 2 hours and the attack was not counted, neither in the news nor the destruction. youtu.be/B-P9b3kzB4o 3. Error - the helicopter does not land A …

• Conflict of Nations - Дипломатия войны. Дни: 11-13 [Игра: #1] youtu.be/lRF0wK5T8fw

• Conflict of Nations - Война за Америку. Дни: 6-7 [Игра: #1] youtu.be/8WR3gMaXfS4

• ВИДЕО ПО ИГРЕ Добавляйте в раздел разные видео по игре. Начну первым: Conflict of Nations - Блицкриг Венесуэлы. Дни: 1-5 [Игра: #1] youtu.be/ajcqiXLXUy8