Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 5 IS LIVE

Big Geek - - News and Updates

Who needs cruise missiles now that all you need to do is research ballistic missiles to destroy everything you see on the ground.

• NIl's No-Frills Drills

Big Geek - - General Discussion

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Big Geek: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Big Geek: “ ” ” For some reason I was banned for using other accounts, I did not participate in some games. And in the future, Yak banned the use of second accounts. ” So you're currently banned from the game? Were you banned from using someone else's account? Were you banned because someone else was using your account? I don't know the details of your banning, so I can't tell you what the difference was, but I can …

• The player simply does not know that when he loses the game, his entire map turns white and that you can get around this by simply clicking on something. Instead, he accuses other players of hacking =)

• NIl's No-Frills Drills

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Big Geek: “Interestingly, someone is allowed to have a second account, while someone is forbidden. ” Yes, what 737373elj said. You're more than welcome to own more than one account. You just can't use someone else's account or operate two accounts in coordination with each other (i.e. in the same game). As documented by this thread, I started this second account (and openly posted about it) specifically to put myself at a disadvantage in some games. Clearly, I'…

• NIl's No-Frills Drills

Interestingly, someone is allowed to have a second account, while someone is forbidden.

• Tech difficulties.

Big Geek - - Questions & Answers

I think you should create a petition for these characters.

• Information leak

Big Geek - - Русский форум

Да слили они, раканы эти ...