Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheaters

Rhythm322 - - General Discussion

You mean a bug report?

• Cheaters

Rhythm322 - - General Discussion

If i suspect someone to be cheating, where or whom do i report that too?

• Planes Crashed

Rhythm322 - - Questions & Answers

Thanks, I'm not has "hot under the collar" anymore... time always gives perspective. If you did pm me. I must be missing something because i can't seem to find it.

• Planes Crashed

Thanks for the response. To me, that does not explain why the flight of 5 air superiority fighters stayed airborne, who were ordered to leave much later, and did not crash while the other did. Again however, thanks for all consideration.

• Planes Crashed

Had a rather large flight up ferrying to another location. Couldn't make up my mind as to where to move them so i did change their orders several times. Then i got a notice they ran out of fuel and crashed. Why in the world would the game let you change the orders if they are just gonna crash? Yes the base they came from had gotten destroyed, but i also had other flights up that didn't crash and landed fine. The only difference, i didn't change their destination mid flight. If it had just been a…