Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So these "dead zones"? what's the point? Is there no possible way to conquer them. Why the dead space, is there some type of significance to them at all, at any point of the game? Am I missing something about them? If you made them into kind of like bases for AI "Elite Shadow Forces" or something crazy like that could that add to the excitement? Or does that sound too far fetched?

• Yes that can be fun as well depending on my mood and what your looking to get out of the map. I guess you can call me a more careful player.

• I'm still a beginner at rank 22 and still learning every game but I found out in my early ranks that combining the airbornes works really really well. #1. I research airborne infantry and gradually lvl them up getting to max usually between day 25 & 30 #2 next I lvl up anti-tanks to the lvl where they can do airborne strikes so I have good offensive units for hard targets and mediocre soft target offensive. #3 then I lvl up recons to do the same as anti-tanks so my soft offensive is high. you sh…

• You guys just gave me a great Idea. The invasion from the sea sounds like an incredible way to take out the big guys (that aren't expecting on a map where I'm 5th in diplomacy) that are about 400 points ahead. I think you guys just helped me to possibly win a game. I love military strategies. That's really me in my picture in Afghanistan. Military is my life. This game brings me closest to the action when I'm not on active duty lol. Thanks again

• Banned account

Playgamesallday - - Bug Reports & Issues

@ YAK..whats a TOS Breach? TOS is a pretty broad area of discussion I didnt have this account here until I was banned from Doom3969 so I know I didn't get banned for multiple accounts. I don't even understand why I was banned in the first place, No one has replied to my email and your the first to reply to any thread I have written pertaining to this subject. so your TOS breach answer tells me nothing and your just going to let me keep this account but not my first one? That doesn't make sense. …

• banned aount

Hello?

• banned aount

My account has been banned I think I know why but Ive sent like 2 emails and if you could reinstate my Doom3969 account I will delete this one as soon as I can get the other one back please reply this time thank you. I made this account to be able to write messages in the forum cuz I couldnt even do that with the other account. so I know it wasn't for cheating. I have also written an apology for all to see in the forums too. So I hoping we should be good. player name Doom3969 PS I was wondering …

• Boobie Trap Provinces/Cities

Playgamesallday - - Suggestions

I was thinking something like a plasma gun or rail gun unit.

• Boobie Trap Provinces/Cities

Playgamesallday - - Suggestions

That would be nice yes, but they should be limited like cruise missiles

• Banned account

Mine was also banned. I think I know why and I was having a real bad day. Is it possible if I promise not to say stupid crap in chat that I can get reinstated? I couldn't even get into Forums and had to make a new account in which I will delete it to get my old account back Player name - Doom3969 E-mail [email protected]