Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uav vs Stealth Fighter

Agony - - Questions & Answers

So I see that a level 1 uav has the ability to see stealth units. Does that include Stealth Strike Fighters??

• Thank you for the quick response Germanico. Love your game and looking forward to finally being able to support its development. I'll be continuing the conversation via the email address you linked.

• Hello I am having an issue with beginning a subscription to the Security Council. My payment via prepaid visa debit card is being declined with both the direct payment and through Paypal despite having enough money in order to make the subscription. Help with customer service or someone who can tell me more about the payment process would be appreciated.

• Cannot load any matches

Agony - - Bug Reports & Issues

userid is Agony2 and iT is currently affecting all matches one of which is game 2217944

• Cannot load any matches

like it says in the title. I cannot currently load any of my matches. It goes to the loading screen and stays there. I have restarted, updated my browser, and cleared my cookies. Please help

• Index of Alliances

Following the introduction of Coalitions another tab was added to CON News labeled "Index of Alliances". However, this seems to be blank in every one of my games and displays nothing. I'm guessing it is supposed to show how close each coalition is to victory. But I have checked every 6 games I am in with coalitions and in each that tab is blank after selecting it.

• Hello Robert, my name is Agony an active (daily) player of Conflict of Nations with nearly 4 months of experience. I'm currently looking for an alliance of active players to play alliance matches with. I'm level headed and cool under pressure and have a lot of fun playing this game whether I win or lose, though I always play to win haha. I have been speaking with someone else about joining there alliance however before I found your thread so it is likely that I may join them. However, there is a…

• Until such time as Remors comes back to make a post here in the thread Coalition of Democratic Nations should be considered an inactive alliance. I personally hope to see Remors and his alliance return to active status some day soon

• Thank you. Remors was a good promoter for his alliance and spent some time in thought about its appearance. Unfortunately, he last longed on during a time in which I was taking a month long break from CoN so I never found out what happened. It may be that after some time playing he just found that it either was not the game for him or could not commit the necessary time to it. Both of which are valid reasons though I do hope to hear again from him someday. I've just wrapped up several games of m…

• Private Military

Agony - - Alliance Introductions

Hello Undead and sorry for the absence. I've been busy in my games and wanted to wrap some of them up before joining any more. Also I gave my former alliance some additional time to see if they returned to active status before shutting it down. I am still interested in joining PMC and look forward to hearing from you. I could use some more information as well such as any activity requirements needed on my part in order to participate in Alliance matches

• As of this time the Alliance is inactive with the leader Remors the sole member. I hope to see the alliance reactivated sometime in the future if/when Remors returns to play Conflict of Nations again

• ANTI-AIRCRAFT UPDATE 170712

Agony - - News and Updates

Are there any players here who choose to use Point Defense AA over SAM's after early game to protect advancing forces? I have chosen SAM's every time due to their ability to engage missiles. I would love to hear anyone's stories or opinions/strategies for mobile air defense for advancing forces if they have the time. I've noticed that both SAM's and AA point defense move at the same speeds in open terrain

• Server Down ! Medic ! Medic !

I just got into all my games just fine :-/

• Server Down ! Medic ! Medic !

I've played without any issues today

• Allies getting bad :(

Agony - - General Discussion

Another point I wish to point out about the fallacy and danger of blindly offering a Military Pact to somebody. If someone receives a offer of a Military Pact and they do not choose to accept or refuse it then the offer remains in their inbox indefinitely (unless you delete it???). This person can allow the offer to linger indefinitely and only choose to accept it at a time of their choosing, generally just before an invasion is to start, in order to gain intelligence upon your country before th…

• Private Military

Agony - - Alliance Introductions

Thank you B2. I plan to join soon after I wrap things up with my current alliance

• MRLS before Day 5?

Hello I am playing as Russia on the new 45 player map and notice that America has a Multiple Rocket Launch System on Day 4 and I cannot even research that tech until Day 5. I am curious if America starts the game with one MRLS unit already? Or if the Western doctrine gives America access to the tech before Day 5? Any answers would be much appreciated, thank you

• Allies getting bad :(

Quote from War-spite: “Quote from Futureman99: “Homie got played. ” no, douchebags have no honor. How much of a failure in life do you have to be to sell your honor for free game? These are the kind of people that are the reason lawyers exist. ” I'll be honest I think you are investing too much thought into the current relations/pact feature of the game. I understand Germanico is making something more robust with the Coalitions but as it stand a Military Pact means as much as wet tissue paper to…

• Rogue State??

As far as I am aware if a rogue state situation occurs they garrisoned troops should automatically engage them. Only if overcome by the insurgents should you have to drive troops into the city. Someone correct me if I am wrong

• Y'all Need Some Personality

Agony - - Off Topic

I've never been much of a forum person. And the few times I post I've always let my words do the talking, let that be my personality. But, since I sincerely love this game and enjoy the small feel of this forum I'll make an exception and make the effort of creating a "personality" that can be readily identified.